another enzo bites it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
porsche_mega_crash_11.jpg

its a shame people buy cars they cant handle.. i think they should require you to take a instructed driving course before they hand over the keys.. that would prevent these kinda things

its a shame people buy cars they cant handle.. i think they should require you to take a instructed driving course before they hand over the keys.. that would prevent these kinda things
yea, cause a driving course would prevent these people from wrecking a street legal race car...

If they had standard tests of driver skill that you had to pass before licensing a car like this, the number of wrecks would decrease significantly. Mostly because, instead of rich twats driving these, it would only be rich enthusiasts.

Or, offer them instruction as to how to handle a supercar.

Unfortunately, you cant sell or teach common sense.

If they had standard tests of driver skill that you had to pass before licensing a car like this, the number of wrecks would decrease significantly. Mostly because, instead of rich twats driving these, it would only be rich enthusiasts.

Nice ! Invoking The Alain DeCadenay law !

i just saw this on another forum...i would definitely think its safe to say brotha REALLY cant drive...lol

Nice ! Invoking The Alain DeCadenay law !

Sarcasm or for real? I think sarcasm, but it's hard to tell.
Let me respond to it if it's sarcasm:
There is a reason that we issue driving tests for regular cars. There is a damn good reason it's hard to get a pilot's license. If you want to drive a semi truck, you have to get a special license, again, for a damn good reason. Why then, can Paris Hilton cruise around Hollywood in her Mercedes SLR McClaren without the knowledge, training, and ability to properly operate such a death missile?

And if you weren't being sarcastic:
Alain DeCadenay is a fuckin snob.

they should have a brick installed under the gas pedal until they pass the test

or a brick under the brake pedal in the case of paris hilton

having some basic test before a guy buys an F1 is pretty stupid.

Crashes like the ones picture happen because the guy is doing 100mph over the speed limit.

Other cars, deer, people, potholes all become factors in the real world driving VS a preped track.

I'm not talking about a basic test. I'm talking about keeping dumbasses with more money than brains from killing pedestrians.

like this:

NSFW
crash

i just heard on the news that he caught a cone which got wedged in the tire, and made the front end float/lock up. so, it wasn't 100% his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back