another enzo bites it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just heard on the news that he caught a cone which got wedged in the tire, and made the front end float/lock up. so, it wasn't 100% his fault
but HE HIT THE CONE...?
lol

my thought. the director got what he deserved. hmmmmm eddie whats to use my 1.5 million dollar enzo for a per motion for the movie. i know he cant drive because i hired perfessional drivers to drive my cars in the movies. awww what the hell eddie here are the keys and i rented a track for you to practice on have fun. bang crash boom i am a fucking retard...

What they're most retarded for doing is having a concrete fucking barrier that close to a turn. WTF was the course designer thinking?

Sarcasm or for real? I think sarcasm, but it's hard to tell.
Let me respond to it if it's sarcasm:
There is a reason that we issue driving tests for regular cars. There is a damn good reason it's hard to get a pilot's license. If you want to drive a semi truck, you have to get a special license, again, for a damn good reason. Why then, can Paris Hilton cruise around Hollywood in her Mercedes SLR McClaren without the knowledge, training, and ability to properly operate such a death missile?

And if you weren't being sarcastic:
Alain DeCadenay is a fuckin snob.

Not being sarcastic. Alain is worse than a snob, he's British. And worse than that, he's a fucking European. But he is a rich enthusiast, and I would loan my car to him anyday.

porsche_mega_crash_11.jpg
did nicole ritchie own that one. that bitch leaked coke everywhere.

my thought. the director got what he deserved. hmmmmm eddie whats to use my 1.5 million dollar enzo for a per motion for the movie. i know he cant drive because i hired perfessional drivers to drive my cars in the movies. awww what the hell eddie here are the keys and i rented a track for you to practice on have fun. bang crash boom i am a fucking retard...
a for effort

Couple of questions... why is Alain De Cadanet a snob? Why would you automatically have it in for a man just because he is British/European? and have any of you ever driven professionally or at the speeds that these cars are capable of for long periods of time. OK, so De Cadenet is a bit posh but the man came 3rd overall at the 1980 Le Mans and has a pretty comprehensive racing history. Can any of you match that? I think not. For the record, i've met the man and he is a humble and self deprecating (look it up) person with a great, talk to anyone personality. He is first and foremost a car/motorcycle enthusiast and unless you've met him i don't understand how you can make such demeaning judgements. It's like me saying all americans are stupid, inbred, bible bashers. You're not, so i don't. So he hit a cone. He was driving a very fast car very fast, these things happen. I suppose none of you have ever had an accident. Give people a break before you go in all guns blazing otherwise you might give Americans a bad reputation, and i know you wouldn't want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back