1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another Fed Ex sucks story

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by GSRCRXsi, Oct 22, 2005.

1. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

so i ordered something from majestic honda. they offered fed ex and usps. i wanted it semi-quick (im inpatient and hate waiting) so i went with fed ex 3 day. it ships out on the 17th and says expected delivery the 20th.

fast forward 3 days to the 20th (yesterday). i wake up and check the status online and it says on truck for delivery. ok thats cool. a little later in the day like 2pm about, i check again and it says it was delivered at 12:52, WTF? i didnt get it, nor is it at any of the apts around me.

now the bullshit begins. i call fed ex to find out wtf is going on. they tell me that the driver took it to the wrong address but has it on his truck and should be delivered by the end of the day. 7pm rolls around, so i call them again. they again tell me that the driver took it to the wrong address but he marked it as being the right address, undoubtly to cover his ass. the guy tells me that he will put a "ground trace" on the package to find out where it is and to get it out to me the next day. im kinda pissed but not a huge deal if i get it.

wake up today and check the status again. now it says online that its being sent back to the sender. now im getting really pissed. i called again and the stupid bitch on the phone doesnt really seem to give a shit. she tells me theres nothing they can do once its marked return to sender and that i have to contact the sender. its at a local fedex facility and i ask if i can just go pick it up and she tells me no. im so pissed i just hung up on the bitch. so now its on its way back to honda for no reason other then the fed ex driver is a dumbfuck who cant realize when hes at the wrong address, or doesnt care enough to find the right address. i called majestic honda and they said when they get it back they will send it back to me via USPS.

why the fuck cant fed ex drivers find a god damn address? i mean shit they need GPS or something on their trucks so they know 1) where the fuck they are and where they are going, and 2) so the fed ex HQ can track their ass and tell me where they are, so i can go get the package from their incompitent asses. can they read a map?

it just pisses me off beyond belief that their customer service is such shit. i mean cant they just call the fucking place and tell them to send it back to the right address? do they not have a phone?

im just so pissed right now. i am NEVER using fed ex again.

2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

I want to know how the fuck they deliver packages to the wrong house.

3. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

serioulsy, it has the address right on it!!!! how can you screw it up?!!?!?!?!??

4. mdlax1

mdlax1 Senior Member

On the Proverbial picked fence of Insanity....
  5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

6. GSRCRXsi

lol at the fukitol [​IMG]

but what pisses me off is the fact that he knows hes at the wrong house, but still records that he delivered to the right house. so when i call and bitch, the dumbass on the other end is like "is you address ...." "yes.." "well the driver said he delivered it there" of course he fucking did, he doesnt want to look like the guy who fucked up. all because hes either to lazy or stupid to find the right house.

7. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

[​IMG] Must be your area or something. I've never had a problem with fed ex.

8. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i havent had any problems with fed ex (or majestic honda...yet...they get amnisty because i got my package 2 days early).

and b, your image didnt work sooooo....

[​IMG]

9. GSRCRXsi

the area is still no excuse for blatent disreguard of the customer...

10. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

neither have I, but i know alot of other people who have.

11. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

haven't used Fed Ex in a long time, but last time i used it they fucked everything up. i ordered a shit load of clothes and a backpack from a skate catalog about a month before school started. they wouldnt deliver the package without a signature and would never show up at the time stated on the slip they would leave, so it took me like 2 months to get the package. luckily the catalog ended up refunding us for the shipping. since then i try to use UPS.

12. tylonalsnifnfool

tylonalsnifnfool Senior Member

The EXACT same thing happened to me back in the spring time involving a exhaust I orderd for my quad. When the sender got it back he called me up and told me the box was also pretty much destroyed and asked if I wanted it repackaged. I told him no because I wanted to see how it was. When i got it it looked like it was opened and then re-taped.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted