another haunted doll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoa thats scary. i think people who actually buy those are dumb as hell, i hope the grim reaper drags their ass, just for the fun of it.

hmmmm....maybe I should get my wife to add Huanted on her LSD auction....

This LSD freaks me out...it was installed in a car stock...but the owner wanted to remove it and put something else in...and now this LSD is searching for another car to give perfect traction to...I'm telling you...it's a wicked and mean little LSD......it's poscessed.....and it's so clean...the photo's came out too perfect.....and this LSD is spooky... thinking about how it can make your car handle.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 4 2004, 03:13 AM
hmmmm....maybe I should get my wife to add Huanted on her LSD auction....

This LSD freaks me out...it was installed in a car stock...but the owner wanted to remove it and put something else in...and now this LSD is searching for another car to give perfect traction to...I'm telling you...it's a wicked and mean little LSD......it's poscessed.....and it's so clean...the photo's came out too perfect.....and this LSD is spooky... thinking about how it can make your car handle.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek:

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Back