Another Homeowners Joy....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I got too many of dem bitches..... :mad:

Lawn mower...and a leaf vac....I'm armed :ph34r:

Bah.. I did 2/3 of my yard last week. Still gotta do the rest tomorrow... NOT looking forward to that... :cry:

Hahha I never saw the point in raking them, usually there blown back all over the lawn in a matter of hours anyway. My parents used to make me rake our acre+ wooded lot, it's a never ending process

all I know is I hate them....and the damned acorns...

my neighbor found a little visitor...a huge phimale pheasent...but my camera sucks in the dark...

one oak tree in my yard is about 3 times bigger than my damn house.... :ph34r:

DSC01022.JPG

we've done 145 bags already this season... and theres still leaves on the trees....

hopefulyl, this is the last time i ahve to rake :p sorry pops, i'm out :)

The subby faired pretty good with the acorns....the Z got a few dings...but I'm at the point where the car is not going to ever be a classic again...so screw it. The CRX didn't get hit at all...the civic will be junked soon, and then theres walters civic.,...it got a few new little dings now....

next year the thought of extending an overhang from the garage has crossed my mind...I just got to figuare out if I'll pave the driveway or asphalt it...

A good thing to do if a car is going to be sitting and is "acornable"... Buy the Egg Crate Mattress liners, throw it on the car, throw a tarp over that to keep it dry, then throw a car cover on the car. :wink:

And bags? Who the hell bags leaves? Hop on the mower, blow them all into a pile, rake them onto a tarp, drag the tarp into the woods... :wink:

I've allready tried to blow most of the leaves down the road...but a few neighbors cought me and gave me some bad looks.... :ph34r:

i caught a neighbor trying to do that. I drove by screaming "ASSHOLE!" as i swerved a little towards his property, blowing alot of his leaves back into his yard... Few hours later... leaves were all gone.

It sure is nice living in an apartment where all that shit is taken care of=) B will find just how nice it is to have his HOA cover all the BS work.

Sucks to be you HA! =)

I just scored 2 free snowblowers for teh w1n.

One is this awesome 28" self propelled, the other is an electric snow shovel.

Quoted post[/post]]
Parentals bought a brand new Craftsman combo leaf vac/mulcher.

Leaves = owned.

I have a drainage ditch that runs right next to my house. Its about 4 feet deep and made of rock and concrete. I just rake all of my leaves into it. Next time it rains, water washes them out to a field about 5 blocks away.

No bagging, no hassle, just dump em off. I do the same thing with grass clippings. :mrgreen:

Back