Another i hate theives thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Well as i wait for the police i figured id let everyone know...My dad wakes me up 45 minutes ago and tells me my car door is open and my window is broke... Go outside mind you i have to be at work at 7am and it is 545 <_< . So i go outside in the 2 degree weather and look into my car. My fucking stereo is gone. My 1 month old system. I only had one alpine type r, one 760 watt sony amp and a pioneer mp3 headunit. But the thing is it wasnt a big system or anything. It was one sub dammit. I never even turn it up loud. Like everyonce in a while when a good song comes on but never really loud. But anyway they smashed in my passenger window and just gentley pulled out my stereo and instead of taking the harness off my cd player they cut everywire and politly unscrewed my amp. But the thing it they didnt steal my poker chips nore and they stole 10 mp3 cds. Why me though. I am a 20 year old college kid who wanted to have something nice and is in debt up to my ears and i really cannot afford to take off work today to get it fixed and i really cannot afford to pay to get this fixed. But i have to do what i have to do. I will post up pics after these police come.

gallery_31019_185_1106914759.jpg

the glass <_<

gallery_31019_185_1106914740.jpg

my missing window

gallery_31019_185_1106914386.jpg

the floor with more glass

gallery_31019_185_1106914368.jpg

where my cd player used to call home

gallery_31019_185_1106914352.jpg

where my sub and amp used to dwell :weep:

Ehh no police yet and it has been almost 2 hours... Go baltimore county police department!

That really sucks man, where did you get the stuff from? I've heard stories of best buy employees jotting down customers info and stealing it back. Check ebay and flea markets for your stuff.

I bought the type-r sub from circiut city. I had the amp for a while now and i just bought the cd player a little more than a month ago from bestbuy. It was a nice pioneer. It was a little over 300 bucks... So now i eat it and put back in my old one. But the thing is i just traded it on superhonda for a mugen lip so now i have to back out of the sale <_< and feel like an ass. But i dont use sho much anyway just for posting up my stuff for sale.

baltimore county is usually pretty good with police response. when my car was stolen they were there in 5 mins.

when my car was stolen they were there in 5 mins.

you lucky fucker
did you ever get it back
i will reserve my comments about the p0lice

and sorry to hear about your system
mine got taken, 2 rock fos 12" he2's, sony deck, and rock fos 700s amp..
but they just took the whole car for me, nice guys...

edit
Ehh no police yet and it has been almost 2 hours... Go baltimore county police department!

should have called back and said nevermind, i found em and shot em, can you send a coroner... guaranteed 5 minutes you would have more cops there than a dunkin donuts that just got robbed

Well, at least they didnt steal your car.
That aside check into your family's homeowners insurence. I know when my car was broken into they covered the damage to the car and the stereo/speakers, but they did not cover my cd's my gba or its games.

Sorry to read this mate, In The UK we just get people break into our homes, assault us then steal the keys to steal our rides, and we're no aloud to so much as touch them cos it will be us in Jail, paying them compo.... :angry:

Hope you get sorted soon Mate.

Anyone touches my shit and they pay - Big Stylee.. :bash:

been there, done that.

sucks to here man, but honestly, most likely the police won't/can't do shit. i had over $1500 (two 12 JL audio W6's, competition amp, kameleon headunit) worth of audio shit stolen. I went through the police, and i have yet to see one cent back. But nonetheless, i feel for ya.

fuck those fuckers! :boxing: :beat: :angry2: :gunfight:

When my sub got jacked from my car the police did jack shit. Fuck them, the only way to protect your car is to watch it yourself.

last year when I had my car broken into (2days before alarm was to be installed) I got almost everything covered either under my auto insurance or my renters/home owners. They paid for my tach, deck, phone, handheld scanner (weather freak) and damage to the vehicle.

Well i am 20 with one total on my record in 4 years... so i pay 3000 dollars a year for liability. And i dropped comprehension/vandilization when i go my bill in december because it went up again <_<

when my car was stolen in sac they didn't even come out, they made me give a report over the phone. awesome huh?

dude... it was someone you know. just like the fucks who took my stereo and CD's.

honestly... if someone had the time to go thru your stuff, or saw things laying out like that, they just wanted your stereo... and if i didn't know you, i'd take anything i could get my hands on... (but i don't steal from people)

i'm sorry it happened, but i honestly think it's someone you know.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 06:26 PM
dude... it was someone you know. just like the fucks who took my stereo and CD's.

honestly... if someone had the time to go thru your stuff, or saw things laying out like that, they just wanted your stereo... and if i didn't know you, i'd take anything i could get my hands on... (but i don't steal from people)

i'm sorry it happened, but i honestly think it's someone you know.
[post=452805]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
it's alwayz someone you know, or who knows of you at least if they just take certain things. i know if i was to break into someones car (which i'd never do) i'd take everything in sight, probably everything in the glovebox too :ph34r:

Yeah i thought that also... But i dont know who or how to prove it. It does suck that i am out alot of money but even worse now i fear it happening again. <_<

Back