Another i hate theives thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, when they took my radio ( months after i had my cd collection stolen ) they opened up the glovebox, neglected to take my ATM/DEBIT card, CHECKBOOK, and my ID.

yes, i know, don't leave those things in there to begin with, but c'mon... that and all my loose change... my ashtray even had some paper money in it.... and i'm sure they looked because it was open too.

my roommates car was broken into a few days ago too, they jacked his digital camcorder, and all of my cd's. he took his girlfriend home, and was going to just walk her to the door, so he didn't bother to lock his door. turns out when they get to the door her family invites him inside for a little bit. so not thinking about it he's in there for like an hour and comes out. so he doesn't even notice till like 3 days later when we're driving and i looked for my cd case to put in a different one and i can't find it. but the wierd thing is that his head unit was untouched. he has in the trunk 2 sony xplod 12" subs and a sony xplod 1200 watt amp ($250 for everything including box off of ebay. great deal) and so we think that some punk kids probably heard him pull up to her house and when he went inside jacked that stuff. fuckin amateurs they didn't even go for the headunit. anyway, that's the 3rd time i've had all of my cd's stolenso i have about50 cd's stolen each time, that's 150 cd's, let's say an average of 15 bucks a pop, damn that's 1800 bucks

WOW, someone is gonna get shot, I swear. Somebody jacked my shit today, my extra LS engine, all my turbo parts, my extra head, a bunch of other shit some tools. I think I know who did it. He really is gonna get the shit beaten outta him, I'll take the jailtime I'm not worried about that.

I'm actually kinda glad it was stolen outta my house though, homeowner's insurance should pay for it and all of it. I'm just real mad.

i think i already know who took it, I have a REAL good feeling it was a close relative. I dunno what I'm gonna do about it yet.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jan 30 2005, 03:14 AM
yeah your loss is worse than mine... but still i question why people steal?
[post=453311]Quoted post[/post]​

free money...?

Everything is about money, jack shit, sell it.. you just made some free money.

it was my sister and her friends. I'm 85% sure. I'm going to her friends house later today, if i see anything of mine it's over. I'll take the jailtime, he's gettin his ass whooped. period, end of story on that.

people suck. i havent stole anything BIG from anyone and I dont see why anyone could or would. especialy if someone has worked so damn hard on it.

hey guys i just saw this and read all your posts. My entire JL audio system got stolen (3 JL 12w3 v-2 subs and 500/1 and cd deck, cd's, punch power amp) and left me a mess. It was a freakin dealership! And yeah ill say it. PROCTOR CADILLAC here in Tally,FL . I new it was an inside job too. I was paying an extra 60 bucks ins. to have stereo stuff covered and they didint do a damn thing. Neither did proctor. SO i called up my friend at a body shop to fix my car and jack up the price to do it. ohh yeah i got over 2k in damages form my insurance. That was enough to buy my 13w7 and 1000/1. anyway to make it short, sorry to here about your losses and if you can always call the cops first. And for you 92CIVICB18B1 i'd just go down there and kick some ass. I mean some serious "going to the hospital","dont fuck wit my shit" asskicking. Yall take it easy

They're gonna get it, I know exactly who was there. I know where they live and like I said, I'll take the jailtime, they're gonna learn their lesson.

I can't take this shit, my sister is going to blatantly lie to my face and the bitch stole my bank info from the car and is trying to claim it's hers, now this is not going to work, because I taught her how to steal from people through the bank, and all she needs is that little bit of info. I have to leave. I guess those counseling classes are payin off cause I'm about to kill something and I'm actually stepping down.

ohh yeah this is getting goooooooooddd. dont mean to make fun of your misfortunes but man this is some jerry springer shit right here. I dont doubt this becomes the hot topic of the week. :ditto: :imstupid: i also gotta a feeling someones gonna die :rip_1:

all i got to say is

car alarm

only one time did i get jacked

then i buy the viper alarms every time i get a new car that should be everybodys first mod

keep your shit your

good luck with the police
they are not gonna do shit you will get to the point you dont even call them

just find the perp and whoop his ass
:kick:

Back