Another, "I'm a loser and home on saturday thread"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

at least you are putting your efforts into something you own. i would rather be working on a place i own than sitting in a place i rent.

Well, put some efforts into something you own then? I dunno... Stop by New Haven, IN and help me if not. lol

There's my floor, half way up... I can't get it to come out because the door is in the way, and in the process of taking off the door, one of the screws stripped... blah.
MynewHome079.jpg

Welcome to my world 2000si.

Rot repair blows.

There's my floor, half way up... I can't get it to come out because the door is in the way, and in the process of taking off the door, one of the screws stripped... blah.
drill the head of the screw off and then use vicegrips or a hammer or just smash it in and leave it there
take 2 vicodin and a couple shots and play online and watch "Accepted"
never really liked vic compared to other alternatives
ultram/tramadol FTW though
you could always take 2 shots of nyquil and then wait for the fun to being
staying awake on nyquil is lots of fun

i spent 11 hours in a truck yesterday, bought a tow dolly 2.5 hours north, then went an hour southwest to look at a tracker for the motor, it was junk, then drove another 30 minutes south west for a 22re, then an hour south east for to pick up a 92 hatch cx with a toasted motor then another hour south

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't find my small bit. lol I'll have to look more tonight cause this floor has gotta come up soon. Until I get my plumbing fix I'll be gettin up early to go take showers at my parents house every morning.

Back