Another important bit of news..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Merkel is now the Chancellor of Germany. Now, Germany is faced with it's own problems, but Merkel loves the US and it's foreign policy. You could imagine how the German people reacted to the chancellorship race (You may have been following it for a few weeks).

Merkel isn't necessarily hard-line, but she is a fan of the US. The conspiracy theorists are going to have a blast with this one too. The election was won like was a US rigging, and it even has Rove's signature on the side. 49-51 type of win, hanging in the balance, etc.

now that we are back in good standings with Germany - Check out what's going to happen in Iran.

Just a crazy little prediction of mine. I was thinking that we were waiting for Germany's reaction and elections before moving on certain global operations. We wanted to see which side of the fence Germany ws going to be on.

Bah.. Germany is worthless. Although it always helps to have an army that will do exactly what they are told until they die.. They usually die before they get anything done.

Germany is like a wasp nest. If you piss it off, it'll sting ya, then you whip out a can-o-raid and PWN em.

Germany has gotten pretty docile since WW2.

Give them an effective (if not demented) leader, an overseas ally, and it will take the remainder of the civilized world to stop them.

That may or may not be the case now, though.

since when did we care what germany thinks/does? Its pretty much a country that has never gotten back on its feet to compete with anyone globally.

germany is not allowed to have much of an army after geneva... of course they aren't a world power military wise.
but their economy, you'd be suprised.

Quoted post[/post]]
since when did we care what germany thinks/does? Its pretty much a country that has never gotten back on its feet to compete with anyone globally.

I'm sure it's because we've had policies and restrictions in place all along that kept reins on them. I mean, you try to take over the world, and you have to expect to get beaten down and then have your reconstruction limited. After all, America is a very "security oriented" presence in the global theater. Someone tries something we don't like? Make policy to prevent them from doing it again (how exactly you limit that varies). For example, Cuba with the embargos. Not that cuba has much to offer except cigars, but all it took was for russia to put a couple hundred missiles there and they're fucked for outside contact.

Back