Another inaccuracy in 2 Fast 2 Furious.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:withstupid: :concur: :owned: :slap: :asshat: :nobreed: :lmao:

Just Kidding buddy. But that is kindof a funny mistake.

When I saw that I didn't even think of a prelude. BTW it was a heavy-ass 3000 GT. Ricers will remember what he beats.

Originally posted by civic15.8@Mar 11 2004, 10:35 PM
haha oh yea find someone with the tricked out version of the fags and the furious. And it say the turbo charged prelude for 2 fast 2 furious or something like that anyways there is not a single prelude in that short film. stupid idiots

i gotta call you out on this one...

prel·ude ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prlyd, prld, pr-)
n.
An introductory performance, event, or action preceding a more important one; a preliminary or preface.

lmao

Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Mar 11 2004, 11:05 PM
its called MiVEC. its Mitsubishi's version of VTEC
I know about MIVEC but can you actually here it engage like that. I mean it sounds identical to the B16 or B18C. Even the sound of the engine going through the powerband sounds the same.

they all sound more or less the same to me. it just depends on the intake, and cam profile you are running for loudness.

btw: RPW Engineering in aussieland makes a few different mivec cam profiles. :thumbsup:

for the record: my car does NOT have mivec.

That Lancer was one of the first, show-only Lancers into the US - But then they had another beater car. I imagine the beater car was used in the freeway reverse thing. Maybe they installed 2 reverse gears :)

for the record: My car does NOT have mivec.

-> Steve

nor does it have vtec.:D

if you watch the making of 2f2f, they had 4 of each car. i was the clean real car, another was the beatup real car, and the other 2 were for camera angles i believe.

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Mar 12 2004, 12:41 AM
haha oh yea find someone with the tricked out version of the fags and the furious. And it say the turbo charged prelude for 2 fast 2 furious or something like that anyways there is not a single prelude in that short film. stupid idiots

Na duh.. when they ment about prelude it means like intro to the other movie...hahaha...prelude... :doh: :lmao:

:doh: ok i never thought of that i feel really stupid now. yea i know what prelude means pills thanks though

Originally posted by FakeTypeR@Mar 12 2004, 03:23 AM
that movie should have never even been made...the first one was good..atleast it was real cars and not just cars with body kits and stickers that arent even fast.....the 2nd one was to main stream...atleast the first one was somewhat underground....to much acting and not enough cars

Sorry, I was reading the thread and couldn't stop laughing when I read this, bwahahahahha

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 12 2004, 02:54 PM-->
FakeTypeR
@Mar 12 2004, 03:23 AM
that movie should have never even been made...the first one was good..atleast it was real cars and not just cars with body kits and stickers that arent even fast.....the 2nd one was to main stream...atleast the first one was somewhat underground....to much acting and not enough cars

Sorry, I was reading the thread and couldn't stop laughing when I read this, bwahahahahha

hehe :) What about The Last Race? That independent film... that actually wasn't too bad for a low budget film, even though the main character stole my burnout idea. :D

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 12 2004, 03:43 PM
never saw it? when was it made

Here's the homepage for the movie for some info and the trailer, you can find the movie itself online though.

EDIT: Direct link to the trailer. :)

i didnt read the whole post cause i could care less about the damned movie... but i do know that all sounds clips in part 1 was from Al Cab of Team Full Blown.

GSR/T Civic EG

that may be why in part 2 you hear the sound of VTEC also... but im not sure if they used Al's sound clips for the cars in part 2?

either way, the movies suck B)

Back