another K20 question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

Well i just wanted to know how hard is it to do a K20 swap in my 94 integra. I know its pricey, i've looked into it..I was curious as to how hard it is to do the install...
thanks guys
steve

Originally posted by orosco@Apr 6 2005, 07:50 PM
Well i just wanted to know how hard is it to do a K20 swap in my 94 integra. I know its pricey, i've looked into it..I was curious as to how hard it is to do the install...
thanks guys
steve
[post=483885]Quoted post[/post]​

install not to hard wiring pretty tricky. go to k20a.org you will get alot more help here than there. also i would recommened using hybridracing.com for the mounts and harness.

You have to flip everything in your engine bay around, but there are mount kits available now... call HASport and talk to them.

Originally posted by breed+Apr 6 2005, 07:57 PM-->
@Apr 6 2005, 07:50 PM
thanks guys
steve
[post=483885]Quoted post[/post]​

install not to hard wiring pretty tricky. go to k20a.org you will get alot more help here than there. also i would recommened using hybridracing.com for the mounts and harness.
[post=483890]Quoted post[/post]​

oops......... i meant go to k20a.org they can give you alot more help there than here.

ya go to k20a.org..also the wireing isnt that hard bcuzz i think hasport or hybrid-racing has a step-by-step on wireing for the eg and integra..so its should be pretty simple..

Back