another one is inked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
Got tattoed tonight
bass clef and a barcode
Dcp_0101.jpg

Dcp_0099.jpg

hry sorry guys my PC is f'ed up, move this to the members lounge, and i am an idiot

This post belongs in our Members' Lounge Forum. Please look for your post there.

:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

Cool shit. how much did they set you back?

I'm a pansy when it comes to needles.

Quoted post[/post]]
Cool shit. how much did they set you back?

I'm a pansy when it comes to needles.
$50 a peice, it felt like my skin was being split at times, so it hurt. I dealt, figuring i wanted this and the pain will go away or i could focus away from it.

Quoted post[/post]]
What instrument do you play? I thinking brass for some reason.
bass guitar and upright bass.

The tats look good. I like simpler tattoos. What does the barcode represent?

I want another one. I am thinking of getting my Astrological Symbol(Pisces) on the bottom side of my right wrist. But I'm not sure yet, plus I'm poor. :cry:

:hmm: Cool man! I'm probably looking at getting another one done either over the summer or after. Remember, once you get one, you'll want more.

Quoted post[/post]]
whats the point of a barcode? a guy here at work has it, whats the freakin point

probably the same 'point' as getting a band's logo.

:ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Try getting tattooed under your arm up towards your armpit.... =) but it was a nice pain.

and under your arm towards your armpit does NOT hurt.

mine didn't, at least.

you should go to the grcery store, find the hot chick 16 yr old cashier, and ask her to scan you.

she'll look at you weird.

put then, thow up your arm on the machine and see if it reads it :p

That'd be awesome if your barcode tattoo rang up as, like, some Vagisil or somethin.

edit: by 'awesome', I meant 'hilarious'

Does your barcode actually have any data in it or is it just a set of random lines?

it is mostly just a set of random lines, tonight a JC penny i had a friend try to ring it and nothing happened, the stencil was off a mag in the tattoo parlor but for the mot part i think the guy just treid to get it to look good.

Back