Another Police Nanny state to hate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What part of 12" of snow with 3 foot drifts do you not fucking understand? Ohio got slammed just as hard as we did. I shovelled half of my parents driveway this morning. All 12+ inches of it. It's 12:40 here and the roads still are not completely clear.

OOO OOOO OO lemme get my fucking violin.. hang on a sec

I don't care if it's 12 goddam feet of snow - I get pissed when The Law threatens to arrest people who leave their homes in a car. That gets to me.

This winter is good for NE, but believe me, I am no stranger to shovelling.

OOO OOOO OO lemme get my fucking violin.. hang on a sec

I don't care if it's 12 goddam feet of snow - I get pissed when The Law threatens to arrest people who leave their homes in a car. That gets to me.

This winter is good for NE, but believe me, I am no stranger to shovelling.

Then get your fucking ass over here and shovel and quit bitching about what other states, where your whiney ass doesn't live, are doing to keep people safe from this bullshit insanity.

Asshat. :bash:

I have NO PROBLEM with a state saying "Please stay off the roads today. We are swamped with emergency calls"

When you threaten legal action for people on the roads .. american free roads, I have a problem !

You only find this behavior in Ohio, New Jersey, Massachussetts, New York and California. Then in other pockets of "required to keep you safe by threatening to arrest you" areas such as Denver, Portland and Philadelphia

Sure I can. Not driving through blizzard conditions to go get a pack of cigarettes = safe.

There. Stay home, you and the plows trying to regain control a re better off.

The state can't pass laws to "keep you safe from yourself" because it's the same thing as requiring that Trans Fats are banned, forks aren't available in public (Sporks only) and you can't wear a scarf because of the choking hazard.

One of those is not a law in NYC, guess which one

Back