Another post on a smart guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.kctv5.com/Global/story.asp?S=2526826&nav=1PuZSnx2

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Witnesses said they still couldn't believe a stunt a pedestrian tried to pull on a busy street.

Thursday night, the man's life hung in the balance because of it.

KCTV5's Dana Wright reported live on "KCTV5 News at 10 p.m." that it happened Thursday evening at about 12th and Hardesty.

A semi was just beginning to roll after a light turned green when the pedestrian ducked and ran under the trailer, witnesses said.

He survived that stunt, but police said when he emerged on the other side of the trailer, a red truck in another lane slammed into him.

Several motorists in the area watched it happen.

"We were parked at the stop light right here. There was a semi right here, and this gentlemen was standing in the road on the right hand side of the semi. He was hollering at some people over there on a porch, and when the light turned green, the semi started to move. The guy just darted under the semi," said Dwayne Underwood.

Underwood and his wife first thought the semi had hit the man, until they saw the red truck.

They stood in the road and stopped traffic to make sure no one else hit him.

Authorities said he suffered a critical head injury.

holy fucking shit... KCTV I interned there my Senior Year... oh god damn... this is in my area... god damn genious.

Damnit, God tried to take the fucker out, he managed to survive...he should by laying about 6 feet lower.

Man its amazing how many stupid people live in KC.

its amazaing how stupid people live anyways. honestly what the fuck was so important you had to dive under a semi? didn't he have a cell phone so he could just call?

Back