another question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

droolander

okay i jus asked bout the injectors etc, and also my integ lsv is boggling a little bit. when i press on the gas when it's on neutral, it feels alittle weird. i dont know if u guys know what im talking bout. it doesn't rev smooth i guess you could say. also when i drive it, when i press on the gas a little bit, it runs fine, but when i try to give it some power, i could feel that it's bogglin little bit and not giving it's full potential power. anybody have any ideas or suggestions? my friend told me to try to change out all of the fuel injectors (that's why i asked bout the fuel injectors on the other thread), and to get a new fuel filter. thanks a lot!!!

Pics of the car? I'm assuming you didn't build it yourself since you seem to have no clue.

If you're lucky more knowledgeable members may help you, but in the mean time you need to utilize the search function ;)

that may be a detailed description to you, but it's much too vauge. my suggestion is if you dont have any mechanical background, take it to a shop to atleast get diagnosed. maybe a couple shops.

a hesitation like that could be any number of things and technically throwing parts at a problem is the worst way to fix it. on the same token tho, it might be what's necessary to trouble shoot it. a shop should be able to do a more thorough test tho.

Back