Another reason to move to Australia?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First thing im going to do when i get to australia, is walk down to the nearest beach, find the closest chick near me, walk up to her and pinch her tits and say:

Crikey ! Look at the size of those buggas !!! We got ourselves a Mamarious Gigantous, otherwise known as a big tittied woman. Lets get a closer look shall we? Look at the size of that varginar !!! I bet a whole pack of dingos could feast for hourss on that piece of clam meat.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 2 2004, 04:04 PM
First thing im going to do when i get to australia, is walk down to the nearest beach, find the closest chick near me, walk up to her and pinch her tits and say:

Crikey ! Look at the size of those buggas !!! We got ourselves a Mamarious Gigantous, otherwise known as a big tittied woman. Lets get a closer look shall we? Look at the size of that varginar !!! I bet a whole pack of dingos could feast for hourss on that piece of clam meat.

Best Post of day.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony you are too damn funny!! As for Florida I have been there once a long time ago, I was like 7 so I don't remember much, but I would visit Florida over Australia. I would visit Australia too, but I could not live there is what I am trying to get at.

Back