Another reason why CRACK IS WHACK NSFW!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"The diaper is for the crack shits. I've known several crack-heads that will immediately start farting if you mention the drug."

:lmao:

oh goddammit

thats a dude

1st clue was THE BALLS hanging in a couple of the pics

so gay

Here is my issue, and I'm working to resolve my issue right now.

Apparently the police in my town are FAMOUSLY corrupt. There is one that ..well.. isn't giving me a problem, but his roommate may.

He owned a pawn shop and cell phone for a while, and was a full time cop. He's an award winning super cop in my town.

He's a drug dealer and gets blow jobs from crack heads instead of beating them / their families / their kids. I know a few "survivors" (His crackhead ex-wife, the crux of his problem hasn't been seen for weeks).

So this guy keeps crackheads on payroll. When he wants someone's car taken / broken into / whatever he has about 50 crackheads that do his bidding to stay out of jail / his underwear.

I only have to worry about this slimeball because apparently I pissed off a friend of his.

50 crack heads on payroll, thats not your average nickel and dine sack dealing going on. Watch your back man. I hope you carry ?

No, I haven't gotten my CCW licence. I have enough to get by. The real problem is when I'm not here.

can you jump the chain and have division look into him? like, i'd call state and tell them anonymously... maybe they can start watching the dude. also the FBI would wanna be all over this too. anonymous tip them?

Back