another school shooting-- but it was avoided.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think mainstream media plays a big role in this kind of stuff....

You get these young, impressionable students who listen to music, play video games and watch tv. that desensitizes them to violence.

Note: This theory only works when you got a fucktard for a parent, who doesn't teach their children right from wrong.

look at these kids, i'm sure they have girl troubles. the deal is, there are some crazy unstable people in the world. it's just a way to draw attention whether its positive or negative.

These fucked up kids just need to skip to the end and put a bullet in their own head.

yea if they did that...it wouldnt be national news...just local news that some kids shot themselves...or somethin

I dont know if anyone told them... but an hour a day at the gym... shave and hair cut may help with their "girl troubles"...

Teenage boys look like total creeps. The emo haircuts, bitchy and moody expressions and their psuedo political paper-stance on how the government is "just like 'v for vendetta'". they write shitty poetry and listen to talentless bands like nickelback (A band which, I still can not understand - suck from the moment a lyric is written down right up to the point when a CD is burned)

these kids would have been laughed out of town by the girls I went to school with.. but for SOME REASON it's working !

Funny Celerity story:

Last night I had the WRX out, and I stopped at the ATM. I prefer to go to grocery store ATMs because the don't charge. So I walk out of the store, and I hear the pathetic cranking of a dead battery in a D16. I look around the parking lot and there is this little Civic with a dead battery. Blonde hair in the driver's seat. Team WRX to the rescue:

In the driver's seat: 5'9", 29 or so inch waist. C cups, perky as hell. Crunched hair, freshly showered. Good lookin piece of meat right there.

In the passenger seat: The lead singer of the Black Crowes had anal with Greg Brady, gave birth to it, then kicked it and wound up with this kid. Scraggly hair, no muscle, zits and couldn't even talk. He was crying. He was CRYING.

Well the girl gets out to look for cables.. in her trunk. What a stunner. a good 4" taller than her fairy boyfriend, way more attentive to her looks and completely jaw dropping. But I have a girlfriend, she's obviously in the middle of dumping her boyfriend - I have nothing to lose at all.

We strike up conversation, I flirt with her in front of her boyfriend like he's not even there. "You got a lot of trunk in your trunk" I tell her as she's bending over the bumper. I'm staring at her ass, blatantly. She turns around "hah, you're cute". I continue staring at her, sizing her up. She's leaning into the trunk "I like what I see in there?" "Excuse me?" "You got a portfolio. You a designer?" And I keep going on with "I like how you pulled that out of there" and she's turning shades of red. Her boyfriend, standing next to me - is sniffling and just standing there.

At the end, I take the cables off the car (After making him look stupid (I told him to hook it up, then I told him to do it the wrong way and I said "Who Jim, you almost blew up the fuckin cars!")) I handed them to him and said "here, put these away" and I introduced myself to his girlfriend while he was shuffling around in his trunk...

A hug and a $5 and I'm on my way :)

TTIWWOP like a mofo. pointless story if no numbers were exchanged.

whoa...bitch move...im a scraggly haired teenager and you better believe there woulda been some 'rage'.

although homeboy was cryin so i guess there is really no fear of retaliation.

There was actually something similar that happened here in San Diego a week or so ago. i guess there were some kids that were just about to go through with a school shooting and someone found out about it and they stopped it luckily.

fucking punck ass adolescent kids nowdays dont know and aren't taught any fuckin self control. idk, i think it has to do with our whole society being too open to people being "different". i mean, now its okay to be gay and all kinds of stuff. no one wants to tell kids that they are just fucked in the head and need to act like a normal person, especially teachers or school admins because they are worried about getting sued by parents for making their shitty ass kids feel "not accepted".

fuck that.

it's kinda funny, there is a new girl that moved into our house, and she's straight outta high school, and is fucking wierd, like one of the outcast kids from school. so the other day she brought some other high school teenagers over, a few guys and a girl, they were all drunk as shit and brought more cheap beer over to drink here. right away i was like, hell no, this is gonna be annoying. so they keep drinking, and start acting stupid. me and my GF and another roommate and her BF were outside smokin and drinking, and one of the kids comes outside and starts trying to talk to us. the thing was, he was trying to inpress us by saying all kinds of stupid shit. retarded shit like he has all these mechanic certifications, knows all about cars, does this and that, has had all these badass cars, shit like that.
Well me and the other dude just start in on him, ripiing him apart and making him feel like the dumbass he is, then he starts to try and get all tough, so we basically told him to shut the fuck up or he was gonna get his ass beat, ahah. then he gets emotional and starts saying how no one ever accepts him, and he's always treated different. fuckin weird.
To make it short, he calmed his ass down after we told him to not try to impress us, we don't give a shitwho he is, if he wants to be cool and chill then thats fine, just don't try to be somehting he's not. He ended up being a cool kid, but like a lot of kids, he had no guidance or role models, so he got mixed up in the wrong crowd. He said we were the first ones who had ever really put his ass in check and told him to stop acting stupid. i kind of felt bad for the kid, he seemed like he had all kinds of anger built up because no one gave a shit about him.

down_the_road.jpg

Bah I thought this was a new story - they have been talking about this here in Wisconsin for at least a week now. Same old story "loser" kids not fitting in blah, blah. blah it the same old story. The only reason I feel semi bad for them is that it is Green Bay (small town) so it probably is harder for them to find a group to fit in with.

Bah I thought this was a new story - they have been talking about this here in Wisconsin for at least a week now. Same old story "loser" kids not fitting in blah, blah. blah it the same old story. The only reason I feel semi bad for them is that it is Green Bay (small town) so it probably is harder for them to find a group to fit in with.

Just cause a person doesnt fit in... I feel bad for people who dont fit in but not for the ones who take it upon themselves to do something so extreme to get attention... or plan for that matter... I dont feel bad for them at all...

i didn't really fit in in high school either.

i had a handful of freinds, but i was in band.... i think that says enough.

I turned out ok, and didn't end up shooting any one....

What ever happened to just hitting the kids who pick on you with a baseball bat or how about this strange idea... a fist.

What ever happened to just hitting the kids who pick on you with a baseball bat or how about this strange idea... a fist.

i was about to type the same thing before i got to read this post. i agree. it's all because kids are raised like pussys.

here is my dodgeball theory. schools are too afraid to be liable now. so everything is cut short. cut out dodgeball and you are taking away everything. now in p.e. classes they teach kids about healthy diets instead of having them run around and be active. society as a whole is to open to change and acceptance and being politically correct. kids are growing up soft these days.

this shit didn't happen in the 50's because kids were out doing shit. not playing video games, not eating salads at school. it was legal for a teacher to fuck a kid up if he acted out.

now society has changed. kids are pussys because all they ever do is play video games and read that harry potter shit. go out and get dirty, smoke, and read playboys. that's what kids should really be doing.

Back