another school shooting-- but it was avoided.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol

i wouldn't agree with that........

ok, maybe the last part was a stretch. but for the most part, kids want to just be all emo and depressed when they should just go out and do something. be active and stop being a bitch and taking it out on others. there are options other than shooting up a school.

shit, if i wanted cops to kill me i would do shit like the l.a. shootout. i would go out on tv robbing a bank and having every tv station in the country air me. and if you get away, at least you have money. that can cure depression to. :gunfight:

i was about to type the same thing before i got to read this post. i agree. it's all because kids are raised like pussys.

here is my dodgeball theory. schools are too afraid to be liable now. so everything is cut short. cut out dodgeball and you are taking away everything. now in p.e. classes they teach kids about healthy diets instead of having them run around and be active. society as a whole is to open to change and acceptance and being politically correct. kids are growing up soft these days.

this shit didn't happen in the 50's because kids were out doing shit. not playing video games, not eating salads at school. it was legal for a teacher to fuck a kid up if he acted out.

now society has changed. kids are pussys because all they ever do is play video games and read that harry potter shit. go out and get dirty, smoke, and read playboys. that's what kids should really be doing.

I only recently graduated and believe me, the number of times i saw the rotc teacher throw a kid against a locker for ALMOST getting into a fight was unreal. When i was a freshman he did it twice. I know for a fact my dad wasnt about to get a guy in trouble for keeping me out of trouble. I was thinking about this the other day. I was walkin down the hall about to kick someone's ass and all of a sudden the 60+ year old man had his hand in my chest and i was up against a locker unable to move. Kinda like a WTF moment, but god knows i wasnt about to fuck with that man.

Im suprised that more parents arent like mine...its really crazy. I didnt have a good relationship with my parents, but god knows than ran that house like it was the 50s (until i turned 18...all the rules stopped after that). I was outside fucking around or i was doing homework. If a teacher was aggressive with me, my dad called to thank him for keeping his son in line. Shit like that. I dont see why our culture has moved away from that attitude. It just scares me.

Reik, your parents are a dying breed. 99% of parents would have a lawsuit already. i thank them for keeping the world the way it is meant to be.

i was about to type the same thing before i got to read this post. i agree. it's all because kids are raised like pussys.

here is my dodgeball theory. schools are too afraid to be liable now. so everything is cut short. cut out dodgeball and you are taking away everything. now in p.e. classes they teach kids about healthy diets instead of having them run around and be active. society as a whole is to open to change and acceptance and being politically correct. kids are growing up soft these days.

this shit didn't happen in the 50's because kids were out doing shit. not playing video games, not eating salads at school. it was legal for a teacher to fuck a kid up if he acted out.

now society has changed. kids are pussys because all they ever do is play video games and read that harry potter shit. go out and get dirty, smoke, and read playboys. that's what kids should really be doing.
i agree too.

I think another reason is that kids are given too much of a voice nowdays. i get tired of seeing fucking high school kids talking about politics and shit when 99% of them don't have a fucking clue what the hell they are talking about, they live with mom and dad, get their shit paid for, can't vote, but they voice their opinions like they have been around the block a million times. And like it was said above, schools are too scared to tell them they don't know shit.

The school security grabbed my arm and I clocked him upside the snot-locker hard enough to knock him on his ass. There was a suspension involved and some court time.

Moral of the story: I'm a little deformed freak, I got girls in high school, and I caught more than my fair share of picking-on. Ultimately, the golden candy wrapper, in my case, was that I wasn't a fucking pussy, nor was I full of rage.

It took working 40 hours a week all year long to fill me with rage.

yea... so my aunt called my mom today to tell her that her son (my cousin, like a month older than i am) had just found out about and reported a bomb threat at his school in hazel green wi... what my mother related to me went like this...

some kid in the school was in the boys locker room with my cousin and went to the bathroom.... when he came out he shouted to my cousin (name: jordan) about some bomb in the toilet... my cousin thought he meant a load of crap had been laid in the toilet and took no notice... then the other kid kept telling him to come and look until he finally did... and when he did he found a piece of paper that said "on september 25th, there will be a bomb here"... or something like that... so he went and told the principle and everybody was taken out of the building one by one and searched.... wierd how close to home stories like that hit...

but no, i wouldn't blame all of this on the parents, each kid needs to take some personal responsibility as well...

Yeah i got into it with the gf about this. She's all about gun control and outlawing handguns. I think that the reason these kids are misusing these firearms is partly due to the violence glorifying culture in which they are raised, but also due to the fact that these kids were never taught anything about gun safety or respecting firearms as tools and not as some cool toy that they saw in a movie or a video game that will make peoples heads explode. I was raised in a house that had guns easily accessible, but no one in my family ever misused any of those firearms because we were all educated to respect them by my father. I blame the parents who agree with anti-gun laws and leave their children ignorant to firearms, yet expose them to a violent culture without the education to seperate the reality of violent gun crime and what is glorified in american media.

but no, i wouldn't blame all of this on the parents
What the fuck have you been smokin'? ALL the FUCKING blame is on these kids parents. Ever see ANYONE who was raised correctly do some shit like this? the answer you are looking for is NO!!!!!! Ever read a story like this that says "These young men were captain of the football team, had parents who were active in their social/school life, girlfriend's who they loved and who loved them back, ect..." your answer again is, ding ding ding, NO!!!

I'm tired of everyone blaming TV, music, Movies, ect... that's such bullshit. I grew up around all kinds of gang activity, weather it was just people around the hood or even my own family. My grandmother always taught me right from wrong and I think I turned out pretty damn good. Especially considering 2 of my uncles who I was around a lot are now OG's.

What the fuck have you been smokin'? ALL the FUCKING blame is on these kids parents.

Keyword in my statement: ALL

No, you cannot blame ALL of it on parents. YES, you can blame parents for not raising thier kids better, but you cannot Pin The Crime On Them. They didn't pull the trigger, they didn't prevent it, but they didn't kill anyone. Although parents need to be a hell of a lot better than they are, Kids need to take responsibility as well. As long as we blame video games, parents, media and tv (which we can and should blame to a point) you will always be avoiding the biggest problems: Messed Up Kids who could change to be decent respecable citizens if they were determined to do so.

It's that liberal media and propaganda. How dare them teach that each person is creative and unique and can have an opinion on something like someone over 18.

I remember my sophomore year in high school taking AP History, we'd have serious debates about foreign policy, presidential war powers and stuff that barely anyone ever touches, yet alone even voices an opinion on. Stuff much deeper than one would think. Then I got to college, took a few poli sci classes and man my eyes have opened even more. It's incredible what people miss in their everyday life, even with this cast opinions. Damn that liberal ability to voice your opinion next to your opponents. Damn it to all hell. Thinking outside of the box is just plain wrong.

What the fuck have you been smokin'? ALL the FUCKING blame is on these kids parents. Ever see ANYONE who was raised correctly do some shit like this? the answer you are looking for is NO!!!!!! Ever read a story like this that says "These young men were captain of the football team, had parents who were active in their social/school life, girlfriend's who they loved and who loved them back, ect..." your answer again is, ding ding ding, NO!!!

the only time this ever happens is with suicide. i have seen it several times, people look like they are on top of the world but one day they are gone.

but in school shootings, it's the kids being fucked up. it's pretty simple to me. i wish i could shake the fuck out of parents the day they have a kid and say, now quote me on this because EVERY parent should listen.

"Pay attention for 2 seconds so you don't have a fucked up kid. Give your kid a hug, tell your kid you love it, discipline it when he fucks up, reward when it does good."

how hard is that??? yes, i understand there is more to parenting. but if you follow those 4 little rules, your kid won't be a fucking dyfunctional emo weirdo that wants to shoot his entire school.

Back