Another school shooting just went down

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why is it that only white people do shit like this (for the most part).

Only the white kids are in school......all the other colors and races are out stealing their cars, in jail, or in hiding for other crimes they have done...or are smart enought to uhm,...damn....I can't think of a reason for that one...:huh:

Just kidding....:D

And before anyone decides to go postal on my veiws....I'm the least racist person, hell, even my wife is a different race.....and I'ved lived in plenty of slums and had crap taken from me....but I have been lucky and haven't gotten a car stolen from me...mainly cuz none of them run....:p

The only reason I'm on the Democrats side at the moment is to get the nutjobs currently in office, out.

Another chance to voice my disgust with political parties in general:

DarkHand said:
George Washington warned the nation about this very thing in his farewell speech... The 'parties' were just forming and he saw them for what they are... A means to help a select group of people over that of another. He said that they could tear the nation in two, that they were a threat to the very existance of the country.

I want to abolish every political party. Make every elected official just that, an elected official. No party, no 'sides', no bias, just people working for what's best for the people they represent, and for their nation.

Just the way it was meant to be.

bforpres.jpg

"Wherever lands are Oppressed and firearms are taken away, you will find the following:"

That's all I'm saying. Observations.

I have pinned Rap on numbers 1 and 2 for it's glorification for this lifestyle, and for the general mis-use / disrespect of women. I'm surprised you're not on board with that. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be - the number 1 purveyor of humiliation amongst the female populace is... The female populace. Is it Rap music ? No. But it is "Rap Culture". Never have I seen 25" rims, bling bling, random gun violence or the general abuse of women in areas that happen to follow a Joan Baez / John Denver / Kris Kristoferson folk music culture. Open your eyes.

As far as my feelings towards liberals and democrats, I can easily click that piece into many of my puzzles. Moonbats are so "liberal for the sake of being liberal" that they make no sense, and have completely lost touch with reality. I believe that sense and sensibility brings you to the Right of the philosophical debate, not just predisposition (What your parents say), Mentorblocking (What your teachers say) or what is cool (Conservativism is the least "cool" now than it ever has been).

i understand your point but you can't possibly base our nations problems on a particular culture or race. i am against the humiliation and disrespect of women, the use of guns and glorification of violence and i can say that gangstar rap has influence (not all rap) but what about TV and other media. and yet, i cannot blame them either. i cannot blame all parents, and media, and democrats. our society has a problem. not just blacks and whites and our chicano friends. the society as a whole and until we stop trying to make everyone alike and separating ourselves we will continue to have a problem.
oh and by the way i love what 26's do for the hummer H3 and that didn't come from rap.

it's the basic left wing philosophy, it's everyone's fault but there own, they're a victim, it was they way they were raised.

I guarantee it wasn't a republican who fired a white teacher from a black public school after she complained of being threatened and called whitey and cracker by the teenagers.

like a sherif I knew said last we "No wonder we have a crime problem, we used to hang horse thieves now we gift car thieves probation"

i never said it the way someone was raised. and there is no reason to bring race into this. people have mental disorders and diseases that are just as common as cancer and the flu. people are troubled. it may have nothing to do with their development or upbringing. it could be medical. and for those of you who don't believe in mental illnesses, i hope no one ever proves you wrong.

To say that people are troubled, in a criminal way, is unfair and wrong. You're zooming out of the picture too far to get good resolution.

People, by and by, are all good. I have yet to meet someone who twirled their handlebar moustache and sneered about putting Lola on the train tracks. Well, I do, but Rarely am I serious and I can't get Lola to stay still long enough to tie the knot.

Criminals do what they feel is right, and justified. And their idea of what's right and justified isn't part of the popular opinion. Fucking a 14 year old is illegal and a crime here, but it's a treat if you're in south america and have some good chocolate in your bag.

Holding hostages, apparently, is only ok if you do it in the name of Allah. So even that fits well within my hypothesis.

And apparently, I'm not the racist here.

Lastly, Corporal Punishment is something I've been discussing here at work. I work in a liberal institution, with liberal people. And I can't BELIEVE how violent these people are in regards to punishment. They sent me a pic of some kid getting his arm run-over in some Islamic (Maybe?) area and I had to stop and defend the picture by stating that this type of punishment isn't Islam, it's regional.

So basically, what I've learned is that Democrats and Liberals are more racist than any republican I have met. Hanging a horsethief was wrong, Incarcerating is more civil and opens the possiblity that the punished may be a) Reformed and b) Innocent in the first place ( Look at all the recent cases where people are called innocent after DNA evidence ! Look at how many of those cases are rape cases ! )

Moonbats shout to save Tookie, who without a doubt murdered people, they not only condone Abortion but they Promote it - and they yell about killing convicted rapists and murderers without even reading a court transcript ! Not to mention, these cases are more cold-case turn overs than any other cases out there.

So in a situation where the most legal mistake can be made, the least amount of research is done, and the highest false-positive situation exists - Is the one where people most often call for death penalties.

Sad.

I don't have to spend a week in Cali, one out of every two new homes owners in Oregon this year will be from California. Some of them have even opened up small businesses which I write insurance for. And you wouldn't believe it but I asked them why they left. The answer...

"California is full of criminals, many of them who happen to be minorities. The incorrect actions taken by the government overtime have damaged the living conditions beyond repair. We're so happy in Oregon, yada yada"

go listen to "The Last Resort" by the Eagles, that's what it feels like to live here. Eventually the crime and the massive illegal immigrants will come with them but for now it's allot like this

Oregon is a separate state
Many parts of Cali aren't safe for normal productive members of society
so they pack there there hopes and dreams, like a refugee

and like Cel said it's just an observation, I've got another one for you. Isn't it funny how as rap music has spread through white America the number of fatherless households has went through the roof? I don't give a fuck what caused that problem before Rap, Rap is still a part of the problems of today, to impressionable people...

Last edited:
why are you blaming rap and the democrats? these "children" from wisconsin and the plains probably have no interest in rap. and to blame the democrats is just ignorant. democrats did not cause job shortages or poverty. people have problems. not just everyday, "i forgot to take out the trash" problems or "my wife is cheating on me" problems. there are people that need help. not institutionalized, but they really just need someone to help them sort their thoughts and feelings.

Precisely. The person responsible for the layoffs in my area happened to be a republican who thought it would be a wonderful idea to nix the personal property tax.

40% of the state got laid off, we still pay personal property tax. Way to go Cons!

Quick edit: When I say "state", I am referring to state employees, which I was one of.

Last edited:
Back