another school shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you live in any town that has a gun problem you need to move somewhere else.

I love small/midsized towns, dont have that big city bullshit.

Ya, I saw the bulletproof backpacks on the news. If you need to send your kid to school with one of those, you need to move somewhere else.

Saying that outlawing all guns will eliminate all gun crime is pretty much like saying, "We should just outlaw being a criminal, that way there will be no crime"

It would be great if it could work, and I would gladly give up my handguns (other than hunting rifles) if it were possible to remove ALL guns from society, but we all know that it could never be implemented, and is completely illogical.

There is no perfect solution, but arming yourself is the best solution you have.

Part of the problem is that we the law abiding citizens of America simply say, well this part of town is going down the crap chute. I guess I should uproot my self and my family who have lived here for the past two generations and leave. We the people need to stand up and take back what is ours. Take back OUR rights, all of them. Maybe if we all stand up and force our law enforcement officers to actually bust balls on the bad guys instead of dick and jane making out in the park it will help. Maybe if we demand that our Mayors give a shit about public safety in our schools. Maybe then we can make a difference. All of America spends way to waiting for someone else to act. I do act, I do what is within in my legal rights. I carry a gun. When the police can promise me a reaction time of less then 2 days. Then maybe I will learn to rely on them.

Part of the problem is that we the law abiding citizens of America simply say, well this part of town is going down the crap chute. I guess I should uproot my self and my family who have lived here for the past two generations and leave. We the people need to stand up and take back what is ours. Take back OUR rights, all of them. Maybe if we all stand up and force our law enforcement officers to actually bust balls on the bad guys instead of dick and jane making out in the park it will help. Maybe if we demand that our Mayors give a shit about public safety in our schools. Maybe then we can make a difference. All of America spends way to waiting for someone else to act. I do act, I do what is within in my legal rights. I carry a gun. When the police can promise me a reaction time of less then 2 days. Then maybe I will learn to rely on them.

:concur:

Back