another school shooting!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm buying my kids one of those bullet proof backpacks.

there is no way to solve this unless you want your kids to go to private school.

needless to say, this is an alternative school. full of hoodlums. i'm surprised they didn't shoot back.

i'm buying my kids one of those bullet proof backpacks.

there is no way to solve this unless you want your kids to go to private school.

needless to say, this is an alternative school. full of hoodlums. i'm surprised they didn't shoot back.

This is just plain ignorant.

There is no evidence that a private school is any safer than a public school the fact of the matter is that it can happen anywhere. Take that school shooting in PA for example. They were Amish and were still targeted. The only way to combat this is to stop reporting it in the news and sensationalizing it.

Just because a school is an alternative school does not instantly make them hoodlums, washouts, druggies, lazy or any other catagory. It sounds like this school was technology based as opposed to a traditional school at least according to its own homepage and mission statement.

Last edited:
i'm seriously pissed at whoever enables these kids by allowing them access to their guns. i don't want big brother gov't coming and taking my guns away because of irresponsible gun owners. diff. story if the kids are getting guns black market...but my guess is they aren't. they're getting them from home, or from friends' homes.

opinion: i think whoever's gun is used in a crime like this should be tried as an accessory to the crime. i'd prefer that over losing my right to bear arms. damn skippy i'd lock my guns up good then....

steam....

I wonder what the outcome would have been if he didn't have a gun......

ban the guns....only way to stop this shit....

I wonder what the outcome would have been if he didn't have a gun......

ban the guns....only way to stop this shit....

wow a) i'm psychic because b) i knew someone would post that... :(

here we go: gun bans don't keep guns out of the hands of criminals. gun bans only empower criminals. gun bans turn the rest of us into sheep waiting for wolves.

a ban on guns is the best thing...in 20 years...there will be no more gun powder usable...and then we can finally send kids to school without the fear of the now everyday school shootings.

it worked in Japan...and look at the students coming out from Japanese schools...they will use their brains and make money.

oy.

better start banning baseball bats, knives, fists, and everything else. don't get me wrong, i'm all about living in peace. but i'm not about getting there as a victim.

normal people can run away from baseball bats, knives, and fists. Or defend themselves from them.

and sure...lets give all teachers a gun....

the first student killed by a teacher will be Armageddon for public and private schools. Only people that will make money from it will be the lawyers.

a ban on guns is the best thing...in 20 years...there will be no more gun powder usable...and then we can finally send kids to school without the fear of the now everyday school shootings.

it worked in Japan...and look at the students coming out from Japanese schools...they will use their brains and make money.

It's my understanding that in Japan, parents are still allowed to beat their children.

If parents would fucking control their kids, there wouldn't be any need for a gun ban. A gun ban would be the worst idea possible...like dacheat said, it would leave every citizen a sheep waiting for the wolves. If the kids were properly disciplined from the get-go, they'd know right from wrong and wouldn't be running around like fucking hoodlums thinking the answer to their problems is to shoot someone.

Child Protective Services, along with the modern 'hip-hop' culture, has successfully ruined society.

The key to restoring society is to ban shitty 'rap' music and beat your children.

stop the problem at the source, require a license to breed, but then there would be no heirs to the brittany spears empire

Last edited:
Dont blame the guns. A gun is a tool. Just like a knife, a pen, a bat. It is ignorant to blame a gun. Blame the crazy fuck holding it. Blame the person that did not lock said firearm up. That kid had problems and it is to bad that no one around him gave a shit enough to help him.

outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns....i live bout 20mins. from where this happened, and if the kid didnt have a gun, he would have"strangled and stabbed everyone" and that a quote he made last week to other students..... its only gonna get worse...

Arm teachers. End of problem.

Oh that's right. The only "sensible" action is to be a pussy and be afraid of everything. No need to confront a problem head on when you can just stick your head in the sand and tell yourself that it'll just go away.

[edit]
For those wondering, and chomping at the bit, this won't turn into another argument from my side.

I like tazers.. they make people convulse on the floor uncontrollably. They hurt like hell, well enough to make a point, and kinda funny to watch people that get shocked.

i'm seriously pissed at whoever enables these kids by allowing them access to their guns. i don't want big brother gov't coming and taking my guns away because of irresponsible gun owners. diff. story if the kids are getting guns black market...but my guess is they aren't. they're getting them from home, or from friends' homes.

opinion: i think whoever's gun is used in a crime like this should be tried as an accessory to the crime. i'd prefer that over losing my right to bear arms. damn skippy i'd lock my guns up good then....

steam....

oy.

better start banning baseball bats, knives, fists, and everything else. don't get me wrong, i'm all about living in peace. but i'm not about getting there as a victim.

[grandmas boy]i fucking love this woman!!![/grandmas boy]
:wub:

If parents would fucking control their kids, there wouldn't be any need for a gun ban. A gun ban would be the worst idea possible...like dacheat said, it would leave every citizen a sheep waiting for the wolves. If the kids were properly disciplined from the get-go, they'd know right from wrong and wouldn't be running around like fucking hoodlums thinking the answer to their problems is to shoot someone.

Child Protective Services, along with the modern 'hip-hop' culture, has successfully ruined society.

The key to restoring society is to ban shitty 'rap' music and beat your children.
:concur: 100%
Dont blame the guns. A gun is a tool. Just like a knife, a pen, a bat. It is ignorant to blame a gun. Blame the crazy fuck holding it. Blame the person that did not lock said firearm up. That kid had problems and it is to bad that no one around him gave a shit enough to help him.

:concur:

I agree that it starts with discipline, or lack of.

:concur:

im too damn tired to fight this fight tonight

so until tomorrow i am going to leave it at this

if you want proof that banning guns will not decrease gun crime and will actually INCREASE gun crimes due to the general law abiding population not being able to defend themselves you dont need to look any further than our nations capital, Washington DC

guns are flat out illegal there... you can not get a permit to carry... yet for some odd reason they consistantly have one ofthe higest rates of gun crimes in the country

DChomicides.jpg

There will be new classes starting in schools country wide next semester..

"Urban combat"
"Combat Survival" 101 & 102

Back