another sensor question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I picked up my LS head the other day, they guy was really cool, he even gave me an obd0 ls intake manifold. the one thing is, it doesn't have any sensors. and I looked up on autozone all the different sensors that they have and all they showed was, oxygen sensor, coolant temp, knock, air charge, and map sensor, can anyone tell me what ones I would be missing to have have this head complete and ready to drop in?

thanks!

if it makes a difference I plan on running it obd0, and I know that the oxygen sensor doesn't have anything to do with head, thats just that autozone listed. and if you could tell me where they would be located on either the head or the intake that would be much appreciated, I don't want to get what I already have or put it in the wrong spot you know?

you need the iacv on the back of the inatke manifold..the intake air temp in the front of the intake..and thats it im pretty sure..knock sensor goes on the block..and the o2 goes on the exhaust manifold
the head should have a water temp sensor..and some other misc stuff..which i might have as well as the intake manifold sensors

alright, thanks man. I may even post some pictures later if I can't find certain ones

you need the iacv on the back of the inatke manifold..the intake air temp in the front of the intake..and thats it im pretty sure..knock sensor goes on the block..and the o2 goes on the exhaust manifold
the head should have a water temp sensor..and some other misc stuff..which i might have as well as the intake manifold sensors
dumb question but only b series iacv sensors will work on b series intakes right? because I have a complete d series intake but knowing my luck...it wont work haha

Back