Another shooting... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Japanese don't beat their children....they just temp them to be a better person by pressuring them to better than their classmates. If they score higher than the others, then they get rewarded accordingly. Once they get into elementary school, then they already have seen what they have to do to be the best in the class. And the goal is to graduate from the highest esteemed college available...the kid learns to further themselves to be better than their classmates...and if they don't succeed, then they EMo' themselves...but they don't take other kids with them. It's a highly competitive society. Thus high suicide rate.....

One of the many mental problems this guy was having stemmed from the fact that he was on prozac for his depression. Prozac has been documented to cause outbursts of rage in younger users. I'm not blaming his actions on the medication, but rather on the people who thought they could solve this kids problem by putting him on drugs. Maybe American parents need to wake up and see that medicating your child for behavior problems does not solve the problem itself. Quit being lazy and deal with what goes on in your kids lives instead of trying to take the easy way out. These behavior altering drugs are so new and unproven, what kind of shit for brains parent is going to risk there child's well being on something that dangerous? Just because their local pharmaceutical salesman (doctor) says that it's what is best for them does not make it so. Now I'm all worked up.
Damn you, multi-million dollar drug companies, who prey on humanity's susceptibilities and hire dealers masquerading as educated professionals to peddle your wares on our children. And damn you, parents of America, who buy into their "perfect child in a pill" philosophies.

A teachers job isn't to raise someone elses children, or instill their personal values on children. Yes, the U.S. school system sucks, it is a bureaucratic mess. Sure, there's some shitty teachers, but having a bad teacher isn't going to turn a kid into a psycho murderer. Not too mention the shit teachers have to put up with from kids today, they have no respect for anything, and usually, if a teacher does try to disipline them, it turns into a lawsuit, it's a fucking joke. PARENTS need to take responsibility for their kids, and raising them, PARENTS need to take the blame when their kid turns into a fucked up mess on the six o'clock news with a .357 through their head, and a body count. Screw all this marthafuckingstewerttakesavillagetoraiseakid BS, kids acting the fool? Spank that ass till they can't sit down.

agreed
teachers are not supposed to raise your kids for you
teachers are supposed to teach your kids basic "book" knowledge
parents are supposed to raise the kids
parents are supposed to teach the kid to respect others and treat others decently

and yes this country has lost control of itself
there is a HUGE difference between beating and discipline
kids NEED discipline to develop properly

Simple fact is, society has degraded into a lets blame our problems on anything but ourselves.
:werd:

Just like this little pussy, "WHAAAA ALL THE RICH KIDS MADE FUN OF ME WHAAAAA!!!" stfu. Should have done what E did and pop em in the jaw. Grow some balls, get some self respect, man up, and handle you business.

i cant take that much credit for what i did... that was the point that i was pushed to... and that was what i had at the time.... had i gone through 15 years of that instead of only 6 months... i very well might have blown away half the school... my situation was different and i did what i did... im far from a hero for it :shrug2:

One of the many mental problems this guy was having stemmed from the fact that he was on prozac for his depression. Prozac has been documented to cause outbursts of rage in younger users. I'm not blaming his actions on the medication, but rather on the people who thought they could solve this kids problem by putting him on drugs. Maybe American parents need to wake up and see that medicating your child for behavior problems does not solve the problem itself. Quit being lazy and deal with what goes on in your kids lives instead of trying to take the easy way out. These behavior altering drugs are so new and unproven, what kind of shit for brains parent is going to risk there child's well being on something that dangerous? Just because their local pharmaceutical salesman (doctor) says that it's what is best for them does not make it so. Now I'm all worked up.
Damn you, multi-million dollar drug companies, who prey on humanity's susceptibilities and hire dealers masquerading as educated professionals to peddle your wares on our children. And damn you, parents of America, who buy into their "perfect child in a pill" philosophies.
Who is to say that he even took the drugs...he may have been subscribed the drugs but i highly doubt anyone was monitoring him taking them on a regular basis...

This shit will not end, but it could be dramatically reduced when people realize that the police cannot protect you, the government cannot protect you, campus security sure as hell can't protect you. No one can protect you except for yourself. Carry a gun whenever you are in public. If just a few people in that building had been armed, the body count would be a fraction of what it was.
this sounds perfect!

There is a huge difference in Japan's society compared to our society when it comes to raising kids...and it pisses me off...

now...i do not have a kid myself...but i know how i was raised...if i messed up...i got a belt, pattle, switch, barehand, or whatever to my butt...nowadays...a kid can call abuse on a parent that disciplines him or her that way...this society has turned into a bunch of pussies that only put their kid in a corner or pop them on the hand...

now...i know there is a difference between actually abusing a child compared to being a strict parent with discipline...if the kids getting beat up by the parents...then there is something to talk about...but you cant even spank your child anymore these days...

Japanese families a lot more strict than us...they beat their kids if they mess up...and its ok in their society...so its safe to say their kids are going to do better in school for fear of being beaten when they get home...
I agree 100% ;)

just as i suspected

Va. Tech shooter was laughed at - Yahoo! News

this seems to be a running theme in a lot of these school shootings
after the columbine diaries and tapes were released a similar theme was evident there as well

everyone feels all of this sorrow for the victims and im sure in many cases the victims were indeed innocent bystanders who were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time... but a lot of them were not "innocent"... now im not saying that the shooter in this case or any of the past cases were right in their actions... but i can see how they were pushed to that point

[personal experience]
my freshman year of high school i went out of town to a tech school... i was picked on constantly by a few basket ball player seniors... i was a new kid... from out of town... no friends at that school... over weight... didnt have the right clothes... the right look... the right hair style... etc... every fucking day these mother fuckers would push me into the wall or lockers or trip me... or swing at me as they walked by... id end up dropping books a lot of the time... then they and all of their friends around would laugh at me and talk shit... id get pissed off but knew i couldnt do much about it... these were stars of the school... students loved them... teachers loved them... i was a no one... so i took it... every day over and over... i started carrying weapons to school (clubs, knives, etc)... one day while walking down an otherwise empty hallway the captain of the basketball team saw me and decided to shove me into the wall... everything in my hands fell to the ground... and he stood there laughing at me... it was just me and him in the hall... so i stood up and squared off with him... he shoved me into the wall again and swung at my head... i ducked and reached into my pocket putting on a set of brass knuckles... when i came back up i swung at his head with everything i had... i connected with his face and busted his jaw wide open... his head hit the wall and he dropped to the floor like a brick... i stood there for a moment wondering if i killed him... then looked around the hall to make sure no one had seen what just happened... i left him laying there in the hall with blood coming out of his busted jaw... i walked away calmly and got rid of the knuckles as well as the club and knife i had in my locker...
him and his friends didnt fuck with me as much after that... random threats but nothing more than words...
i left that school for not so related reasons a few months later... ended up going to my local high school where i knew people and actually had a handful of friends...
school shooting averted
[/personal experience]

every time there is a shooting in a school be it high school or college everyone focuses on a few key points... mourning the victims... how the shooter got the gun... why the response was so shitty... and the "psychological disposition" of the shooter
what they dont seem to look at is why they ended up that way... what was it that pushed them over the edge... why if they were so depressed did they choose to kill a bunch of other people instead of simply killing themself like most depressed people do... the thing no one wants to look at is how many of the victims pushed the shooter to that point by constantly fucking with him... everyone makes a joke out of it as theyre talking about the kid they put through hell "oh hes gunna go postal one of these days" "hahahaha"... but they dont realize that its not just them that the person has to take all of this shit from... and he just sits there and takes it... day after day after day... until he finally pops... and then the very mother fuckers who pushed him to that point sit there in shock wondering how and why someone could act out so violently...
its bullshit...
these clicky mother fuckers need to look at the way they treat people that arent cool enough to be one of them a little more closely...

again im not saying that this kid was right to shoot all of those people... all im saying is that maybe if people thought a little more about the way they treat others... and actually treated people fucking decently there would be a few less people pushed beyond their breaking point... a few less people pushed beyond rational thought... a few less people that not only want to kill themselves, but want to take the fucking bastards that put them in this hell with them...

[\$0.02]

i know alot people who would kiss you for stating this...i for one am straight so im sorry ill pass...but its all true not a fucking lie to it....

bullying and shit causes people to turn into dangerouse motherfuckers....

even i have considered some crazy shit to get back at people

i for one was bullied all my years at school every single day i showed up id hate it i should still be at school now but ive left due to this issue and nothing being done about it....infact a few friends of mine left for the same reasons.. a few attempted suicide not that there emo or anything just sick of living with the fact that nothing will be done about there lives.....i myself do not have a specific "label" i have lip piercings, love honda's, have long hair...i love all music and listen to rap, heavy metal and even OPERA.....and for these reasons i was ridiculed at school,had the shit kicked outta me and called a fag.....

the day i left my school i decided i myself would have some revenge i wasnt going to kill the motherfuckers that fucked with me all those years i just wanted something done about there behaviour... so i decided to leave in the principles office some tests that were switched and forged aswell as some other things that had lead to people being arrested and charged with rape....

i know it wasnt right but i chose not to physically hurt them just like they had done to me instead...i chose to break there spirits and crush them just like they did to me

i know alot people who would kiss you for stating this...i for one am straight so im sorry ill pass...but its all true not a fucking lie to it....

bullying and shit causes people to turn into dangerouse motherfuckers....

even i have considered some crazy shit to get back at people

The big difference being between lashing out, no matter the level of violence, at the ones that directly caused you misery, or blindly at innocents that had nothing to do with it.

Back