Another shooting... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I terrorized my neighborhood when i was around 10 every halloween.

M-80's, eggs, etc . . . explosions and vandalizm, jumping random people.

Im not muslim.

Hahaha... ok Muslims and children. I'm still ok with jailing / deporting / shooting into the sun of either group :D

look at the bottom of the page. see "similar threads".

this shit is getting old. when can people learn to make an emo poem then shoot themselves in the head.

these kids were victims of simply attending school.

This shit will not end, but it could be dramatically reduced when people realize that the police cannot protect you, the government cannot protect you, campus security sure as hell can't protect you. No one can protect you except for yourself. Carry a gun whenever you are in public. If just a few people in that building had been armed, the body count would be a fraction of what it was.

This shit will not end, but it could be dramatically reduced when people realize that the police cannot protect you, the government cannot protect you, campus security sure as hell can't protect you. No one can protect you except for yourself. Carry a gun whenever you are in public. If just a few people in that building had been armed, the body count would be a fraction of what it was.

And I ...

Totally agree with this.

Two people fear an armed populace: Criminals and Tyrants.

What part don't you agree with? Granted not everyone should carry a gun, but if you are competent and have training/experience you SHOULD carry a weapon when you are in public, not just for personal protection, but also for the protection of others should they need it. If the gunman (gunmen?) thought for one second that they would immediately encounter armed resistance, they more than likely would not have even bothered attempting such a bold attack.

Some of my friends pack all the time, and while i'm not scared of it, it can easily turn a normal arguement bad.
Not saying my friends would shoot me.... but what normally could be a couple pushes or a couple swings and its over could lead to a blood bath. and for what?

I don't believe that the average person has the right temper control to know when to use their guns, and when to solve a problem the old fashioned way.

Carry a gun whenever you are in public. If just a few people in that building had been armed, the body count would be a fraction of what it was.

B i think he has a good point.

If EVERYBODY has a gun, carrying a gun as a weapon will not be effective.

I.e. everybody has hands & fists . . . had these guys been unarmed, they woulda got their asses kicked.

Now just replace hands & fists w/guns . . Klyph is right.

Like i said, COMPETENT with TRAINING/EXPERIENCE.
An experienced gunman would never even consider letting his gun see daylight unless his/someone elses life was threatened. A late teen/early 20's male with more balls than brain cells is not what I would consider someone who should be packin.

Some of my friends pack all the time, and while i'm not scared of it, it can easily turn a normal arguement bad.
Not saying my friends would shoot me.... but what normally could be a couple pushes or a couple swings and its over could lead to a blood bath. and for what?

I don't believe that the average person has the right temper control to know when to use their guns, and when to solve a problem the old fashioned way.

you're imagining things. They have never shot someone because they lost the argument.

They COULD, but they haven't so there is no reason to believe they will.

Like i said, COMPETENT with TRAINING/EXPERIENCE.
An experienced gunman would never even consider letting his gun see daylight unless his/someone elses life was threatened. A late teen/early 20's male with more balls than brain cells is not what I would consider someone who should be packin.

um, are college kids NOT late teen/early 20s???

you're imagining things. They have never shot someone because they lost the argument.

They COULD, but they haven't so there is no reason to believe they will.

sure, they haven't.... and i don't think they would. but those are my friends. people i trust. shoudl that feeling change, i assure you i wouldn't be hanging around with them any more

um, are college kids NOT late teen/early 20s???
As long as they have the maturity to handle a firearm I see no problem. That may be rare, but it's certainly not unheard of. The school should offer firearms training classes and encourage the students who have passed the course to carry.
The solution to idiots with guns, more idiots with guns........

Hmmm.

1 + 1... not adding up.
I couldn't agree more.

As long as they have the maturity to handle a firearm I see no problem. That may be rare, but it's certainly not unheard of. The school should offer firearms training classes and encourage the students who have passed the course to carry.

Alaska must be a very different place.

I'll tell you right now. I would NEVER go to a college, or work place (save for a police station) that had an open gun carry policy.

There's far too many low life pieces of shit in this country, even if they are your 9-5 blue color worker or white color exec.

I couldn't agree more.
how can you agree, when he is directly disagreeing with you???

I'm not trying to say that the answer to this problem is for the teacher to pass out a basket of glocks at the beginning of every class, the point I was trying to make was this: More law abiding citizens need to educate themselves to properly handle concealed firearms and they need to carry them.
Case in point: A local grocery store in my town has a guy who bags groceries and fetches carts with a beretta 9mm on his belt. This particular grocery had zero robberies (other than minor shoplifting) the entire time this guy worked there. Every other grocery store in town got robbed at one time or another while this guy was employed, but his store never even had an attempt made. Coincidence?

Back