Another Stolen Honda In Michigan...Keep Your Eyes Open

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Roxy

Please an eye open for my boyfriends Honda Civic Cx stolen from the resturant called Golden Bowl located at 9 mile and coolidge between the time of 11am and 930pm tonight Aug 21, 2006

95 cx, white
230k miles on body (no honda rot)
roughly 40ish k miles on swap (installed by autowerks Nov of 04)
b18b out of a 99 teg
exedy stage 2 clutch
exedy 12lbs flywheel
short ram intake
apex'i ws 2 catback
edlebrock short throw
eibach pro-kit
kyb agx
ITR 4 wheel disc brakes
CTR wheels w/ 205/50/15 falken azenias
stainless steel braided brake lines
vision amber corners
red/clear tails
alpine headunit (plays mp3, xm ready 50watts x 4)
alpine type s 6.5 in front
alpine type s 6x9 in rear
alpine type e 10 inch custom in spare tire well
alpine v-power amp
autometer a/f and oil pressure gauge on a-piller
Picture1-vi.jpg

Picture2-vi.jpg

Picture3-vi.jpg

Picture4-vi.jpg

Hey there, sorry to hear about the car. I'm in the metro Detroit area, so I'll keep my eyes open for any white hatches with Type R wheels...

thanks. the car does have a Type r brake conversion and REAL type r wheels that are stamped ont he inside striaght from japan. the lug pattern on this car is not hte normal 4x100, its now 4x114.3 t hanks for any help

more bad news:

At 3:30am my other buddy's 96 Honda Civic (red) was stolen right out of his drive way.....here are the "specs"....when i have more details and pictures i'll post them

96 red civic coupe
cf hood with sticker on passenger corner that reads I*heart* my honda
si wheels
exhaust
bronze tint
lowered
spoiler

I cant believe two hondas in not even 24 hours....WTF...yes i know someone is obviously scooping the rides out first..so who on earth goes out and steals a cops ride??god knowns what they are doing to the cars already. thanks everyone

one down...one to go..the red 96 civic was found....no word yet on its condition...keep ya posted

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
CAR HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!
according to Oak Park Public Safety, the guy who has the car (dunno if he actually stole it or just bought it not knowing) went to try to register the car today in Detroit where he was then arrested. we have yet to see the car, and from what we've heard from word on the street, its not gonna be pretty. depending on how it sits now, we may just turn around and sell. i'll keep ya'll updated with pics as soon as im able to see it.

Back