another story of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is sad. RIP people, that asshole doesn't deserve that car if he is going to be that reckless. As usual, the wrong people die.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 5 2003, 06:50 PM
domestic road rage

huh? :huh:

That was just a moron who had too much to drink and was trying to be stupid. Had nothing to do with road rage.

Poor kids. I wish people would think before they do something stupid. like kill innocent kids...or destroy a perfectly good Corvette and Prelude.

this goes beyond imports or domestics or cars at all for that manner. this piece of shit has no respect for human life. this guy was not careless, careless would be having a bit to much to drink but struggling to get home safely . this guy is just a fucktard asshole :angry: ! why someone would do 100 while drunk is beyond me.god bless those poor people :roll:

i couldn't imagine burning to death. it has to be one of the worst ways to go. sucks that the boy and girl had to die at a young age.

Originally posted by zcrex@Nov 6 2003, 12:47 AM
i couldn't imagine burning to death. it has to be one of the worst ways to go. sucks that the boy and girl had to die at a young age.

:werd: hopefully they were knocked out by all the rolling the car did before it burst. :(

drink, no. they found coke in the fucking vette. read the whole sotry.

According to broadcast reports, investigators found a Baggie, containing a white substance, in the trunk of the Corvette.

another stuck up snob fuck, 35, not getting laid, on crack/coke.

reason #535346647854243.8 why cali sucks.

B, they actually changed/added to the story halfway through the afternoon. sounds whack but its true.

be that as it may, i'm still wondering why they decided to capitalize "baggie". it's not a propper name.

horrible writers.

I agree w/ h82w8. This isn't about domestics or imports...its about respect for human life.....what a fucktard.

thats so sad :( they should deny medical treatment to the people that cause these kind of things. there would be alot less stupid fucking people in our jails eating our money.

and i know it doenst mean much relative to the story, but that is one of THE worst written articles i have ever read.

everytime there is a major accidents with deaths the victims always die and the person who caused it always survives some how. its so sad.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 6 2003, 05:48 AM
lol thats wierd. i hope the guy never gets out of jail. at least now he has to live with what he did.

yea remember when i posted about my friend todd's death. well that kid that was driving is gettin charged with dui homicide and a couple of other dui charges so now he has to live with the fact that he was a major factor in the death of one of the coolest guys i know and that he's only 19 and he's goin to jail for most of his life. very sad on both sides.

Originally posted by zcrex+Nov 7 2003, 12:55 AM-->
rixXxceboy
@Nov 6 2003, 05:48 AM
lol thats wierd. i hope the guy never gets out of jail. at least now he has to live with what he did.

yea remember when i posted about my friend todd's death. well that kid that was driving is gettin charged with dui homicide and a couple of other dui charges so now he has to live with the fact that he was a major factor in the death of one of the coolest guys i know and that he's only 19 and he's goin to jail for most of his life. very sad on both sides.

:werd: nobody gets away clean when people die like that. only 19? damn. that is a shame. his whole life wasted, but they've gotta

oh man...they just flashed the pics of those kids in this story on TV. poor lil kids. :( the girl was only like 4 and the boy was like 8.

as i was saying...theyve gotta come down hard on people who end up killing others.

Back