Another strut/shock question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Qwikcivic

Where can I find tockio blues for a good price shipped to my door
(93 Civic Si hatch). And by good price I mean uder $300. And please don't say Ebay. Anyone have any good sites hook me up. Thanks Peace

Lowest price other than Shox.com was at coximport.com...$320.

I got my illumina's from them and they were very helpful...

shell out the extra $$$ for the illuminas.

the blues are ok, but its definately worth the extra money for the illuminas.

Is the ride quaility really that much better? I know they're adjustable but they're over a $100 a strut. But if they are worth it I'll buy the illumina's.

adjustabiliy> non. ive heard that the blues are a little soft...if you want soft for daily you can do that with the ill's, then stif for track time.

meh, the blues are ok, but i was riding them on Skunk2 coils so they seemed stiff enough, but with the skunk2 coils they are almost too stiff for the street, you are lookin at 320 for blues or 420 for illuminas, so shell out the extra c-note and have a suspention good enough for whatever you want to do, road race, auto-x, drag, or take a 1000mi road trip.

shell out the extra c-note and have a suspention good enough for whatever you want to do, road race, auto-x, drag, or take a 1000mi road trip.
Good point. Thanks for the Ebay ad. Just don't want to get ripped off. Should I go with the Ebay illumina's?

3269 sales and 99.4% posative feedback.

if you are all set up on paypal then YES YES YES, i would buy from that guy anyday. you cant do bad business with a score that high, it just doesnt happen

i have a set of blues used about 6 months that ill sell to you...$240+shipping...let me know if your interested

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 14 2004, 06:25 AM

if you are all set up on paypal then YES YES YES, i would buy from that guy anyday. you cant do bad business with a score that high, it just doesnt happen

Actually you can go wrong, you have to actually read through as much feedback as you can. There is a whole world of pople on Ebay that sell things, like 0.99 phonecards, pamplets, and useless shit back and forth just so they can get high postive ratings. There was a guy selling some Volks on there, had a lot of positive feedback, but if you looked close at the pics, it was all the same rim, and then if you looked at his feedback you saw the aforementioned dealings.

Thanks for the help. Just ordered the illumina's from prostreet for $403 shipped. Can't wait to get them bitches. HeHe

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 14 2004, 10:55 AM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Apr 14 2004, 06:25 AM

Actually you can go wrong, you have to actually read through as much feedback as you can. There is a whole world of pople on Ebay that sell things, like 0.99 phonecards, pamplets, and useless shit back and forth just so they can get high postive ratings. There was a guy selling some Volks on there, had a lot of positive feedback, but if you looked close at the pics, it was all the same rim, and then if you looked at his feedback you saw the aforementioned dealings.

:werd:

I got ripped off by a guy for a Nissan Hardboy service manual- then his account disappeared from eBay. He had 99%+ positive feedback too.

Originally posted by Qwikcivic@Apr 14 2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the help. Just ordered the illumina's from prostreet for $403 shipped. Can't wait to get them bitches. HeHe

What is prostreet's website address?

Back