another terrorist beheading

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 20 2004, 12:20 PM
Either bomb em all, or cut all ties. That reasons that we're still dealing with these backwards fucks are beyond me.
[post=392576]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Bomb them to extinction.

Damn towelheads. It's washtime, and we've got the machine!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 20 2004, 08:20 PM
Either bomb em all, or cut all ties. That reasons that we're still dealing with these backwards fucks are beyond me.

If only it was that simple.

i only watched like 4 seconds of that vid...they are some sick fucking fucks. i say we neutron bomb em. kil every living thing, but leave the structures so we can get some oil. seriously, those fucks are sick, i think we should just bomb em now, get our troops out, let them think they won for like 1 day then BOOM no more fucking jihad allah towel head fucks.

I could care less. My 3 year old daughter gets more attention than these whores. At least she has the balls to yell in my face instead of behind a mask and camera. Makes their god and religious beliefs look like a group of pussies. As long as we gravitate towards this crap, they will continue to do it. I say we send them every person on death row and tell them to have fun. Lets support them, hell thats what we do to the rest of the attention whores here in America.

When is this shit gonna end. It's crazy, of all of the executions that have happened in Iraq all of the ones killed have been members of contract companies there to help rebuild. Why the hell do we have people over there rebuilding that stupid ass country. what we need to do is get every single american out of that country and resolve this issue the exact same way we resolved WWII. Fat Man and Little Boy would reak havoc on that stupid ass country. With the technology we have today, we wouldn't even need 2 bombs. We have the power, why don't we use it.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Sep 20 2004, 05:22 PM
When is this shit gonna end. It's crazy, of all of the executions that have happened in Iraq all of the ones killed have been members of contract companies there to help rebuild. Why the hell do we have people over there rebuilding that stupid ass country. what we need to do is get every single american out of that country and resolve this issue the exact same way we resolved WWII. Fat Man and Little Boy would reak havoc on that stupid ass country. With the technology we have today, we wouldn't even need 2 bombs. We have the power, why don't we use it.
[post=392653]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 20 2004, 02:20 PM

Haifa bint Faisal, wife of Saudi ambassador Bandar bin Sultan, acknowledged that she sent nearly $150,000 to the wife of a Saudi living in San Diego. The recipient, Majeda Ibrahin Dweikat, signed over some of the checks to a friend whose husband, Omar al-Bayoumi (with Dweikat’s husband), helped hijackers Khalid Almidhar and Nawaf Alhazmi find housing in San Diego, open bank accounts, get Social Security cards, pay expenses and arrange flying lessons in Florida.

news1.jpg

The guy on the right is Bandar bin Sultan, our ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Still not sure who the guy on the left is...

The militant on the video:

Now, you have people who love death just like you love life . . . Killing for the sake of God . . . . cutting the heads of the criminal infidels is implementing the orders of our lord

These people are EVIL.

They hate us simply because we are what they are not.

~burn them all~

we should do the same thing they are doing, kidnap their family members or any members to their group and behead them. let them know we arent "soft" hire some russian mercenaries or something

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Sep 20 2004, 09:42 PM
we should do the same thing they are doing, kidnap their family members or any members to their group and behead them. let them know we arent "soft" hire some russian mercenaries or something
[post=392772]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, but then the rest of the world :)cough: U.N., :cough: France . .) will condem us because we are somehow worse than the terrorists. . . . .

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Sep 20 2004, 09:46 PM-->
@Sep 20 2004, 09:42 PM
we should do the same thing they are doing, kidnap their family members or any members to their group and behead them.  let them know we arent "soft"  hire some russian mercenaries or something
[post=392772]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, but then the rest of the world :)cough: U.N., :cough: France . .) will condem us because we are somehow worse than the terrorists. . . . .
[post=392774]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHA RUSSIANS!!! HAHAH!!! I have a better Idea.... give the mothers and fathers of those killed thus far in this shit hole raid, the ability to go over and do as they please.... I dont know about you but I have been next to a greiving mother and father before... I know that this thing would be over in less than a week... you fuck with them they blow off you head.... your family fucks with them.... your town doesnt exist..... your country goes FABAR and fucks with those parents and loved ones.... OH... YOU ARE SCREWED!! I have personally heard a mother stand next to her sons coffin and say that she would personally ride the nuke into that "fuck shit hole cum pit" to take out as many as she could..... That my friends.. is revenge.. and it is best served ICE COLD!

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 20 2004, 09:09 PM
The militant on the video:

Now, you have people who love death just like you love life . . . Killing for the sake of God . . . . cutting the heads of the criminal infidels is implementing the orders of our lord

These people are EVIL.

They hate us simply because we are what they are not.

~burn them all~
[post=392760]Quoted post[/post]​

The crusades come to mind.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 21 2004, 01:32 AM
it there country and their way of life who are we to try and change it?
[post=392848]Quoted post[/post]​

yea so its ok to just kill people just because their "god" says its ok. fuck that. stfu gtfo.

if my god and my way of life told me it was ok to go around stealing cars, would it still be ok? fuck no it wouldnt. dont even start with that liberal pussy shit :angry:

liberal ass pussy shit?
first and fromost i am a consevative.
i belive in self determination.
and i have served have you?
and no i don't agree with the killing but i also don't agree with the war

Back