another terrorist beheading

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm against the war too...

lets just drop a nuke and send that whole country into the ocean. Then we could put up offshore oil rigs and get the oil without having to deal with those bastards.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Sep 20 2004, 10:41 PM-->
Cashizslick
@Sep 20 2004, 09:09 PM
The militant on the video:

Now, you have people who love death just like you love life . . . Killing for the sake of God . . . . cutting the heads of the criminal infidels is implementing the orders of our lord

These people are EVIL.

They hate us simply because we are what they are not.

~burn them all~
[post=392760]Quoted post[/post]​

The crusades come to mind.
[post=392810]Quoted post[/post]​

nah you're ghey. Change your sig unemployment is down, and markets are fine so go save a tree or something.

jsut remember shit like this come a nice tuesday in novemember.

boot that worthless piece of shit named bush out of office.

Its kind of hard for us as Americans to imagine what it is like to be occupied by a foreign country, especially one that has showed such enmity for their religion. Numerous instances from Bush calling this a crusade, to three star general Boykin out and out demeaning Islam give validity to their claims. But when you look at how the early Americans treated those loyal to the crown (tarring and feathering, beating, robbery) you begin to see that it isn't very fun to be occupied. Make no mistake, The actions of these savages are not at all warrented; what I hope everyone can see though is that resistance to occupation is a universal notion. Again (i know some of you are going to have trouble with this) I do not condone their actions as they are deplorable, but I can see that these people are desperate to maintain or impose their prefered way of life and can on some level at least understand why they are doing it.
Furthermore, To cry for the destruction of all arab human life in the region is no less offensive than the actions of said terrorists. At least those occupying the region have made an active choice to be there, whereas to nuke the area would kill thousands of innocent civilians who have lived in that area for all of their lives.
I mean honestly, if you are so concerned for the lives of all of these people wouldn't it just be easier to evacuate all the troops, contractors, and business? Let the iraqi people determine what government suits them best. If it is a government that the world thinks is bad call for a total economic embargo on them. They may have a valuable rescource, but they cannot eat or drink crude oil. Ultimatly, should this theocracy come to be, and the embargo is set in, the common people may seek change on their own. In any case be mindful of what you say, as sometimes it doesnt seem like there is too much a difference between them and you.

and retards are still going to vote for bush...

proof, that americans are dumb.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2004, 07:51 AM
jsut remember shit like this come a nice tuesday in novemember.

boot that worthless piece of shit named bush out of office.
[post=392935]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno B.

The terrorists are obviously evil, sadistic people, and President Bush is helping free the Iraqi's and Afgani's from Govts which are run by those types of terrorists.

Those governments oppresed their people just like that video shows. How would you like to live under a govt like that?

Im not saying i agree with everything Bush does, but i cant help but feel bad for the people in those arab countries who have to deal with situations like that video every day with their family members . . . .

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Sep 21 2004, 12:58 AM-->
hcivic.com
@Sep 21 2004, 01:32 AM
it there country and their way of life who are we to try and change it?
[post=392848]Quoted post[/post]​

yea so its ok to just kill people just because their "god" says its ok. fuck that. stfu gtfo.

if my god and my way of life told me it was ok to go around stealing cars, would it still be ok? fuck no it wouldnt. dont even start with that liberal pussy shit :angry:
[post=392864]Quoted post[/post]​

Then why should something like gay marriage be banned because "God" says it is an abomination?

bush isn't doing SHIT for these people. THEY dont even fucking want us there. he's just using that shit as a front for people like you who are swayed by opinion rather than fact to amke it look like hes actually doing something worth while.

tell that to nick berg's wife.

i remember seeing something on cnn, where this woman's daughter got kidnapped and a whole other stuff happend; she said that even though sadam(spl?) was evil, the place was alot safer then when the US took over.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2004, 08:14 PM
bush isn't doing SHIT for these people. THEY dont even fucking want us there.
[post=393054]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry Brian, that's just not true. Yes, they would rather us leave now that Saddam is gone, but they know if we do things will be worse than before, so they (we) are stuck. And we (you're right, Bush doesn't actually do anything here) have done a shit load here as far as making things better.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 21 2004, 02:04 AM
and i have served have you?
[post=392867]Quoted post[/post]​

i fail to see where that matters. im young, and frankly its too early for me to serve in the military. education is the priority for me right now. ive thought about joining but if/when i do it wouldnt be until after i get my degree.

and i dont know where you were going with that statement but i can guess. being that youve served doesnt make you any more of a partiot or more of a "man". the only thing it means is that we have different priorities.

and not to sound demeaning (sp?) but dude, you live in canada. has canada even ever been in a war?

Um war ya ww1 ww2 but those don’t count do they?
America didn't join until near the end.
No we did not go into Vietnam no we did not go into Iraq
We went with the UN indo every country we were asked too.
We have paid NATO and UN dues in full; the US is billions of dollars behind!
We as a country choose to follow the UN charter every country involved signed.
The US aka bush did not!
Bush started this shit and now the political machines will try to spin it to make him look good!
We don't get all American TV all the time we get to see two side of every story not just the bush side.
I would willingly put my life back on the line anytime to help my country or any country THATS ASKS FOR HELP!

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 21 2004, 11:19 PM
Um war ya ww1 ww2 but those don’t count do they?
America didn't join until near the end.
[post=393339]Quoted post[/post]​

What?? <_<

World War I started in 1914. The US entered the war in early 1917 (the middle of the war). The war ended in 1919.

Germany began invading countries in 1938. World War II began in 1939. The US entered the war in 1941 (well before the middle of the war). The war ended in 1945, thanks in large part to our efforts in both Europe and the Pacific.

Back