Another 'The new hatch' thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
dsc006622ea.jpg

dsc006637zd.jpg

dsc006654bu.jpg

dsc006660pj.jpg

It's a 92 CX...stock motor (no a/c or p/s), full interior. Only mods to it are the shitty no-name lowering springs, projector headlights and HID's, cheezy amber corners, NSX white paint, and Integra LS seats. It's missing the rear cargo cover and the passenger side door handle (not the one that opens the door, but the one you use to pull the door shut), and the dash and interior is blue but the door panels are black.

I've got Tein SS coilovers on the way, along with a shitty Ebay 2.5" stainless cat-back, and there are rear discs sitting in my shed waiting to go on. Oh, and I already put my Buddy Clubs on that bish.

Sigh.....Here we go again.

ill make you a hatch cover. kinda looks like the one i'm selling. Mines gonna go cheap, probably like $1000, but that's not that bad considering I only paid 800 for it.

looks good man. dont touch it for awhile. drive it like it sits until you have everything you need for future modifications.

remember: perfection takes TIME!!

NICE. Now this time keep it for longer than 3 months.

Will i just realized that you've had more cars in the past 5 months than I've ever owned.

ever.

stick with this one or I'll fly to lufkin and slap you.

My car has less horsepower than a 1985 CRX Si.

:(

This sucks. Gotta get a new motor ASAP.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jan 31 2005, 10:12 PM
you guys and your rust free cars can kiss my ass...
[post=454294]Quoted post[/post]​

it makes me cry looking at how clean they are down there

Civ..i'm wth ya, I have the same car, but mine came w AC. gotta d15b going in for now with minor bolt ons and a clutch until the GSR swap is done. Nice car Good luck!

Back