Another thread that only E will appreciate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

You heard me, baby.

Ok, so it's not REALLY Lancia, so this will prolly be built. But wouldn't it be nice if it got Lancia's attention ?

Lancia, now, is an econo car company in Italy. They make super cheap cars with special contracts with Momo, Cartier Richemonte and other luxury companies. They are making a neat come back.

Wouldn't a new Stratos be fuckin cool ?

Fenomenon-Stratos-Concept-pic-3-7655630.JPG

Grog say lego own !

Lego own !

doesn't sound right. Swedes.

Anyway, the Lancia is the strongest, most well balanced car in history. The Stratos saw motorsport from GT to Rally racing with the same chassis and body. The entire front and rear sections lifted off, and the interior was track-ready from the purchase date. If you've ever seen a group 3 Stratos, you would change your mind.

hot little car
definatly looks like it would handle like a motherfucker
but it is plagued with that damn lancia (long ass) nose
if they would shorten it up about 8 inches it would be damn near perfect

with how tall and beefy that thing looks if they shortened the nose 8 inches it would look like an suv imo

Quoted post[/post]]
with how tall and beefy that thing looks if they shortened the nose 8 inches it would look like an suv imo

No kidding, that car looks as though it doesn't have 8 inches to spare..

I think its already kinda stumpy if you ask me.. And I bet it understeers like a bitch..

Back