another university shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It used to be cool to have sex and drink beer in college. Now its cool to get all emo'ed out and shoot people.

rtcmaplg.jpg

funny, this happened in a state with no right to carry. odd.

thats a header.

40 right to carry
red
green
blue

10 non-right
yellow
black

Ah.. gotcha.

That list is a bit outdated or they have altered their sense of banning. The situation in Illinois isn't that bad and the situation in Pennsylvania is worse.

NO

I want ONLY to view the web and dedicate 0.0001% to what I see. Then, I wish ONLY to render my opinion based on what I see.

And I want you ALL to at least comment on my vision. I want a certain percentage of you to subscribe to my thoughts and feelings, and I want a certain percentage of THOSE PEOPLE to worship me or my likeness.

There.

didn't a girl at louisiana tech kill some people last week?

what happened to just shaving your head and cutting your wrists???

reason #2341345145 i want to leave the country.

Well, shouldn't there be laws in place to restrict gun licensing if you take certain mood-altering medication. In MA, if you have been diagnosed with certain emotional disorders, and take medication for it - they can flat out deny, or restrict your license to non-handguns and low-capacity rifles.

And so it goes, this gun crime will just fuel another anti-gun sentiment movement somewhere in the US.

Notice how almost all the states in the NE are either yellow or green? Wonder why we get the shaft so hard.

2 of the guns were purchased LEGALLY in the last week
the shotty and the glock 9mm
apparently they are still tracing 2 other handguns
stopped taking medication a little while before this happened

DID YOU STEAL MY STAPLER?
capt.7f758c59d63c4a368d4c9ce1dc8ced02.niu_shooting_cx101.jpg

NIU gunman stopped taking medication - Yahoo! News

He kinda reminds me of a llama.
Anyway, I wonder what medication he was taking so I can tell everyone to avoid it lol.
I don't want to someone to bust a cap in my ass.

Actually.. if you aged him up, dropped a mop on his head and a corona cap...

This could totally pass for Clayton.

Back