another university shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honestly this school shooting bullshit is getting really fuckin old....most of them are happening becuase of dumbass people..they think well hell im pissed at these people and i remember what happened with the past school shootings,,so fuck it im gonna be famous...fuckin get a life im tired of hearing about the bulshit

for those in school, there is no life outside of it. IE: Pep Rallies at work don't exist.

And when they go to College they think there is no world outside of College. And then when people graduate from that, they think that there is no world but those who are struggling for work and money. Then, at about age 25 to 30 the world is finally opened up to them.

Highschool and college are macrocosms of "MallRats", the movie.

I went to High School with one of the kids that died... I keep praying the his family and friends. I ask that everyone do the same.

God Bless

Fuckin idiots shooting up schools. What's going on these days people are all fucked up and I hate this generation, my generation. So full of fakes n emos and just outright dumbasses that don't know how to deal with life. Even my best friend was emo didn't find out til like a week before he shot himself with my gun that I shouldn't have been able to get my hands on(don't get me wrong I accept full responsibility), but at least he kept it to himself. Just a whole fucked up situation I still don't quite understand it, but this generation is a fucked up one.

What we need is really strict laws on keeping your gun safe. Some of the shit me and my friends have done would've NEVER happened if people knew how to simply lock their guns up. That's why in my town so many of the shootings are done by kids under 20, that or they just buy them from relatives or steal them.

Actually it surprises me that you need a permit to carry a gun here. Also you can't own one here if you've been diagnosed with a mental illness I think, which is technical bullcrap because the local gunshow we have thru the big country area in my town sells to anyone 18 and over with an ID you don't need a permit or anything it's just a straight sale no paperwork involved, unless you buy a full-auto. And even full-auto paperwork wasn't needed til about a couple years ago. Shit don't matter you can still hear full-auto fire around my friend's neighborhood sometimes.

Back