Another Video made by us..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Me vs Porsche Boxster.

Me vs BMW 330 Sorta.. Damn Ricer Flyby.

And me vs Impala SS.. I got off the ground.. Sorry for all the weird sounds but when ya get airborn at 130mph its kinda scary.

http://www.neneons.org/vids/cory6.11.wmv

And I broke my Fricken rearview mirror on that jump.

I dont think the Boxster was racing you, at least it didnt look like it.

Again the BMW didnt look like it was racing either...

Ooooh Impala...

About the rear view mirror take the little plastic cover off, and it should go back on... pretty simple.

Porsche Boxster was racing.. You can even see him start off.. And the BMW wanted some for along time but was too chicken shit to come along side of me so he was riding my ass.. Then went flying by me when I wasn't even paying attention..

WOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOO!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Good shit though, man that was a great race with the Impala.

Yeah I had waaaaaaayy To much Vtec on tat run.. I think i was running like 8psi of it.

Yeah dude. Impala race was jacked. Those Chevy's got huge engine's too. I think the Impala SS is something like 5.x litre engine.
Good Shit!

Real good job on the Impala. When it first came up I said "No way" But you really did it !

Now, try a Marauder.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 14 2004, 12:06 AM
Real good job on the Impala. When it first came up I said "No way" But you really did it !

Now, try a Marauder.

-> Steve

Bah.. I wasn't skurred.. I wanted to do it from a Roll and give up the Total Adavantage (BFG's from a Stop would of Tore him up from a Dig). But I was real suprised I pulled up top on that thing.. There supposed to have some Good top end.. But the little ol 1.6 just had more.. He didn't believe me it was all motor with just some basic Bolt On's. One more domestic owner that got a lesson on Hp vs Weight Ratio.

Those older Impala SS models had a 5.7L LT1 rated at something like 260 hp & 330 ft lbs torque. Slightly lower output than the LT1 power Z28 Camaros (93-95 claimed 275 hp, 96-97 claimed 285 hp)

They weren't too quick, but could be made to be quick... here's some stock times on it.
year/make/model/trim/0-60/1320

1994 Chevrolet Impala SS 7.1 15.4
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 7.0 15.4
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 7.3 15.6

I was watching that thinking "well he's pulling even with them, but top end the Impala will walk right by him..."

Then suddenly... you walked right by him... :blink: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good run. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: another badass video.

Yeah I was suprised I walked so quickly by him up top.. And so was he.. I was damnit he is next to me and going to walk me when we start getting up top.. But the 3rd Gear just held him off along with 4th.. I was pleased with that run.. One of the best runs I have had in along time..

Thanks for the props. Car is running kinda good right.. Soon to be alot better.. :)

Yeah it was a little scary.. But I got her under control.. But after I got it under control I realized.. THAT WAS FRICKEN FUN!!!

is a marauder faster then a impalaSS i saw one at the track<impala SS> with a twin turbo setup. i almost pooped myself. lol

badass run dude. i sure hope mine does something like that.

Originally posted by nismogod@Jun 15 2004, 04:55 PM
badass run dude.

Thanks..

I talked to the guy later on that night and he kept insisting that it wasn't NA.. But she is.. For this week.. Then here comes the 55 Shot.. Then we can run them again and give him another chance.. But this time.. He may not run next to me for that long.. :)

lmao.

Thats pretty weird, a domestic/import enthusiast arguing with himself. I love it.

Glad you can appreciate both as I do. What all types of cars do you own?

No I am not the only one of this account..

Kyle = Hidy Ho productions. Equal Badass Film Editor.. We work together and hit the streets all the time together.. And he uses my account on this site when he wants to see what people have to say about his Videos..

He has a 2000 Mustang GT..

But I also bought a Brand New Lancer Last month for a Daily Driver.. I am Pro Import all the way.. Cept my next project I want to build an older Regal..

ah. I wanna see what happened last night with the domestic owners geting pay back :)

Back