Another Video made by us..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

T-type!! woot! i love imports and domestics also. but i only own imports right now. 4 of em. lol. i'm hopin to do a fox body soon though.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 16 2004, 04:57 PM
ah. I wanna see what happened last night with the domestic owners geting pay back :)

Ran into problems with the Juice install.. Still waiting for some parts that didn't fit right.. I didn't want to Jerry Rig my fuel line since well.. Thats kinda important.

less fuel. lol. you could do like we did with a rental neon. plumb a huge line into the IM and sit in the car with the bottle in your hands. lol. GO! ::eek:pen valve:: BOOM! ::close valve:: cross finish line and call tow truck. just get the 9 dollar insurance and plumb the underside. lol.

Mine Intake is tapped from underneath.. My bottle is behind my seat right now.. So I can sit from the Drivers seat and open it. Plus if they look into my hatch they can't se anything.

porsche boxsters are slow as shit, i seen a 99 stock civic si with a cf hood take one over and over

Back