another week laid off...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so im standing in line at Meijer's to pay for my Pepsi and a pack of Ho-Hos when my cell phone rang. it was my work saying that they are laying us off for another week due to parts. BAH!! this sucks im thinking. im a gnats off from 4 options im trying to decide on. here they are:

option1: stay laid off another week and get unemployment (which is what i did monday when they laid us off this week) still.

option2: i basically got another offer to work at another place running phone lines for $1 less an hour than im making now. no biggie i can deal with making less pay.

option3: if i stay laid off longer, quit my job and take option2 and have steady work.

option4: go visit my folks for a week and while im down there, look for a job. i dont really want to do this, but if i have to i have to. this is basically my last option.

these are my options. i dont know what i should do cause i dont like having to sit around and wait to see if i have a job or not in the next few weeks. basically...this sucks!!

Quoted post[/post]]
so im standing in line at Meijer's to pay for my Pepsi and a pack of Ho-Hos when my cell phone rang. it was my work saying that they are laying us off for another week due to parts. BAH!! this sucks im thinking. im a gnats off from 4 options im trying to decide on. here they are:

option1: stay laid off another week and get unemployment (which is what i did monday when they laid us off this week) still.

option2: i basically got another offer to work at another place running phone lines for $1 less an hour than im making now. no biggie i can deal with making less pay.

option3: if i stay laid off longer, quit my job and take option2 and have steady work.

option4: go visit my folks for a week and while im down there, look for a job. i dont really want to do this, but if i have to i have to. this is basically my last option.

these are my options. i dont know what i should do cause i dont like having to sit around and wait to see if i have a job or not in the next few weeks. basically...this sucks!!

He'll basically be working for my dad with this... GUARANTEED work for at least 1 year.

We're contracted through Verizon for this one, what the job consists of is running fiber optics into pre existing apartment buildings. We have a preliminary list of 8000 apartments that need to be done within a year, and that's just the tip of the iceburg of work.

Good money, room for raises and advancement. All he needs to do is show up and work his ass off and he's guaranteed a job.

So you're considering moving back to VA? Didn't you try that?

Take the new job, steady employment is good employment.

Werd man. You gotta get back to work.

Personally, I've gotten 5 hours of work in 3 weeks because of cutting hours. Its nuts. If I didnt have coin in the bank, I'd be fucked. I dont have alot of expenses luckily, but still, im spending about 125 a month on gas, which becomes expensive when you never work.

Come back to Virginia. More opportunity - return to lynchburg.

Shit dog, Indiana ain't nothin' but steers and queers.

Back