another what happened to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

what ever happened to God.

he hasnt posted...well in a long time.

he hasnt even locked any threads or banned anyone in a long time.

for anyone who wants to know where this came from, i was browsing the top poster list, and said "sort by" and i wanted to know how i can join the member group of "Supreme Being". and then i realized that we havent talked to God in a looong time.

first we kicked him out of our schools.

then we kicked kicked him out of that courthouse down south (remember the pillar inside with the 10 commandments written on it that was tore down last year?)

then B kicked him out last week :axe:

Uh...no he's talking about the "GOD" thats in the mods list...which I believe I remember asking Jamie about it who told me that it's for any moderator that doesn't want to be seen online but still can use the moderator powers to lock/move threads, etc.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 21 2004, 10:37 PM
Uh...no he's talking about the "GOD" thats in the mods list...which I believe I remember asking Jamie about it who told me that it's for any moderator that doesn't want to be seen online but still can use the moderator powers to lock/move threads, etc.

i was being creative but i guess you didnt get that...

What is it with people, why does every little whiney bitch always jump in my shit all the time? Damn... go get laid already.

Anyway, yes I got your joke -as pathetic as it was- but I was explaining it for xyswany.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 22 2004, 12:37 AM

God damnit, shut up narc. No pun intended.

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 22 2004, 12:25 PM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 22 2004, 12:37 AM

God damnit, shut up narc. No pun intended.

Uh ok.

What does that have to do with you anyway? <_<

Back