anothr rwd v8 civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks. see now i wish everyone on every other site and in person was as nice as everyone on this site everyone except the guy who built that 4.6 gt engine thinks this will never run. which it will very soon. he loves what i am doing with it. he is still saying WOW lol. i cant wait til its done. since i have more time on my hands now i am going to try and get it done asap. gotta brace up the trans crossmember and then start the driveshaft tunnel... well off to bed. later

ok keep in mind in the pics the passenger side is kindof on a hill so thats why it looks like its leaning.
2rpbvio.jpg

25urxhf.jpg

1zn2yyf.jpg

1exqao.jpg

x2t5ib.jpg

juhlsi.jpg

etehqh.jpg

34y652o.jpg

looks like some progress..
but is this motor gonna run??

yea this motor will run. it was a running motor when pulled before my friend took off the intake and pass valve cover. lol both the motor and transmission work fine when fully assembled,lol

In fact its SO legit, I dont think he could quit.

lmao thanks for the laugh fellas. cant wait to pull it out into the road and do the first burnout :D that way i can make sure the brakes hold and it shifts haha.

ok well im goin to put some wheels off of a grand prix or something similar. the 16in wheels off of one anyways. and im going to put some nexen n3000 size 205/40/zr16 they clear so perfect then i can lower the back of the civic alot and lower the front lot and they will still clear perfect. because the civic is close to a foot off the ground and thats way oo high haha.

What, your not gonna take it mud runnin' when you git-r-dun!? I just lost all interest in this build...:)

nope. this car will never see mud. thats what my 4wheel drive truck is for. never got stuck except for a clay ditch because my all terrain tires arent designed for clay mud.

o and i didnt do anything except test fit a wheel toda because of the fact some how i threw my back out. i hope to get some more work done on it tomorrow but i am also going to see about getting some more work done on my truck. building a 351W with some 302HO heads:D to better improve the flow. and make my truck carburated with either a 650 or 750 holley.

this is a pic of the transmission crossmember that i made. and it works perfect. i didnt think about it until after it was all welded up. it almost looks like a K haha thats funny. i didnt plan that. well the motor and transmission is fully mounted now. i just need to work on the motor and the sheet metal. i want to get it done for scrappin the coast thats coming up.
oisjfa.jpg

well i got the suspension done. and took the motor out. cleaned it all up and started putting it together and put it back into the car. so i hope to get it running shortly. going to start on the brakes soon also..... i think i need the brakes haha.

well the civic will be on the back of a tow truck tomorrow heading to the scrap yard. i need to money i have to get out of this place so bad. an so will my 4x4 ford f150 it also will be going to the scrap. so it was nice while it lasted. i had a good run...... bye o and ban me if yall want or haunt me if yall want i dont care anymore. i wont be back so bye peoples

well the civic will be on the back of a tow truck tomorrow heading to the scrap yard. i need to money i have to get out of this place so bad. an so will my 4x4 ford f150 it also will be going to the scrap. so it was nice while it lasted. i had a good run...... bye o and ban me if yall want or haunt me if yall want i dont care anymore. i wont be back so bye peoples

Wow man hate to hear that, best of luck to you

Damn ;/. I don't think anyone would hate you just because you scraped a car that was already cut in half.. haha.

damn thats fucked up..i actually thought it was going to hit the road..
another failure....and another honda lost to the hands of hacks

didnt have the heart to crush it. i got to many hours into it. well this weekend i will be gtting paid so i will go and get what i need to get her running. i have a race coming up and i need to prove a point. well i just lost my place of resience so right now im staying at a friends house. got my car with me so i will still work on it. i will get more pix when ican. i dont know how often i will be online. but once i put the motor together this weekend it will be running this weekend and tested this weekend.

Back