Anti Auto Theft Device. Take a Look!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRAZYEG9

Stop Auto-theft

This is a vehicle theft deterrent which we are offering. It is available in steering wheel sizes of 14-16 Inches in one color (Fire truck Red). It has been known as "The Pan". There are two versions. One places the secutiry lock on the fron bottom of the sterring wheel. The other places a lock of your choice on the back bottom of the steering wheel. Anyone who has one of these devices will let you know that they can really help when trying to prevent vehicle theft. You will get the pan which covers the sterring wheel itself. Locks would be additional or you can purchase your own lock from any local hardware store. The price of this device is $79.95 plus the cost of shipping which will be paid by the buyer. The cost of shipping is determined by the weight of the product and the location where it would be sent to. You can send a private message to either me if you are interested. I am willing to meet up with potential buyers within the New York Metropolitan area. Below I have a few pictures of the two versions of this device. Please feel free to contact me through my cell phone number 347 682 6471 ask for Scott or Ike

Site091.jpg

Site092.jpg

Site094.jpg

Site093.jpg

Site096.jpg

Site116.jpg

Site117.jpg

LOL

I'm sorry it looks hilarious. From what I can see so far, it looks like all you need is a pair of bolt cutters & your :burnout:
:thumbsup: For the time & effort.

:werd: :withstupid: All you need is bolt cutters for the one with the padlock! And who the hell wants to keep that big ass thing in their car at all times, I know that I hate keeping the club behind my seat. I mean I'm sure it will help deter theives, but c'mon that shit looks ridiculously poor. Looks like a waste of $79.95 to me, I'd rather spend that on a removeable wheel and hub than a big ass hunk of metal you gotta keep in your car. IMO :thumbsdown:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously, you can buy bolt cutters for $13.00 at wal-mart that would disable that device. Even if you got the bolt cutter proof lock, you could chop that square tubing off with a hack saw, hell, a cordless sawsall would take care of it in 4 seconds.

"I'm sorry baby, you are going to have to follow me in your car.. I have my theft deterrant pan in my car and there is no room for you"

Now THIS is a theft deterrant! Just wire it to your car alarm.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Aug 11 2005, 01:14 PM
My anti theft is a 45mm and a fuel cut off switch.
[post=538911]Quoted post[/post]​

a 45 millimeter?? holy shit, you cary a cannon with you??

Back