Anti- Bush

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate Democrats.

I like Wesley Clark's appeal to the New Hampshire lot that Bush is a war monger, when it was Clark who was DIRECTLY in charge of the US cluster-fuck (As G. Gordon Liddy put it) in Bosnia.

Good going, ass munch.

That "Bush in 41 seconds" is crap. He raised ONE point "We're in debt more today than ever". Yeah, that's right. Moving on, "The US has not had so many foreign enemies ("Worldwide bullys"... yeah, asshole, the ONLY people that step in and crush terrorism as well as liberate countries is a bully) since the Revolutionary War". Newsflash, cocksucker liberal, When people desire freedom, and if they don't take the initiative to stand up and fight THEMSELVES, then the US does. Outnumbered and hopeless, the Revolutionary war is why you don't suck the Queen's ruby-encrusted pussy.

Fuck liberals. Guess who I'm voting for, and always have.

-> Steve

yea, and bush is also the reason why you dont have a job.

companies have been moving tech jobs overseas. nobody wants to hire someone that works for 20+ /hr. why do you think each time you call for customer service for your cell phone you get some indian that can hardly speak english? cuz he works for like 2 bucks!

i think bush needs to center himself on improving out economy and stop the job fallout, instead of spending millions on liberating some 3rd world country, or even going to mars. i love the idea of putting humans on mars, but take care of your own country first damnit!!!

"Don't be an asshole, vote democrat 2004"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, how the hell could he say that, and not bust out laughing is beyond me. Not that republicans aren't assholes, all politicians are, and both parties are filled with them, but using that as a slogan is just tooooo funny.

im total conservative....you people complain about how the rich dont pay enough tax...the middle class pays more tax and shit blah blah blah....let me tell you something about tax....when my dad sold his business to retire and deal with his cancer, the government taxed that check for 39%....you wanna know what that worked out to in dollar amounts? answer-23mil....dad had a huge business selling to freightliner, mack, volvo, snapper, ford, thomas, etc.....he took that hit under a democrat in office....quit fuckin complaining about how middle class pay all the tax...why the fuck should higher pay more tax just cuz they have the money? i know you will say,"cuz it helps people out by paying for something things, you have the money, why not give it away?" bull fucking shit!!! im not being a greed monster, im just saying. why should my dad give up the money he worked sooooo hard for just cuz he has alot? makes no sence at all....thats why me and my whole family are republican.....any questions?...post them!

i agree. and it goes with that homework example that someone posted a while back..

the problem i have with R's, is that they just fuck up just about everything else in the process. I like their budget and money views, but i hate every other view they carry.

Nader 2008 :ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 27 2004, 09:29 AM

companies have been moving tech jobs overseas. nobody wants to hire someone that works for 20+ /hr. why do you think each time you call for customer service for your cell phone you get some indian that can hardly speak english? cuz he works for like 2 bucks!

This has been going on LONG before Bush Jr. got into office.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jan 27 2004, 07:26 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Jan 27 2004, 09:29 AM

This has been going on LONG before Bush Jr. got into office.

Fuckin exactly, Bush doesn't make corporations greedy.

fuck republicans, fuck democrats. i vote for whomever has the better idea. fuck the rich too. oh lets complain about losing 23 mil when theres 35.9 million to retire on. i hope he'll make it without that extra 23 million. sorry. im having a bad day. anyway, im broke as shit. i work sooooo hard, and i get nothin. if i had one tenth of that, i could live on it for the rest of my life. anyway, vote for ideas, not men. the politicians are corrupt.

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Jan 27 2004, 02:28 PM
fuck the rich too. oh lets complain about losing 23 mil when theres 35.9 million to retire on. i hope he'll make it without that extra 23 million.

watch it boy.....relax on that shit....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 27 2004, 11:15 AM
and deport a few hundred thousand illegal mexicans from california while ur at it !!!!!!!!!!

:werd:

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Jan 27 2004, 08:28 PM
fuck republicans, fuck democrats. i vote for whomever has the better idea. fuck the rich too. oh lets complain about losing 23 mil when theres 35.9 million to retire on. i hope he'll make it without that extra 23 million. sorry. im having a bad day. anyway, im broke as shit. i work sooooo hard, and i get nothin. if i had one tenth of that, i could live on it for the rest of my life. anyway, vote for ideas, not men. the politicians are corrupt.

I agree, ideas are great, but unfortunately they don't pay rent. And men make policy that does (in a sense) And fuck the government taxing the rich more, if I somehow come into millions, I don't want those bastards taking more of what's mine because I have more, that's called theft. It's the same rational the "beaner" used when he took Tony's stereo, "I want it, but I want it for free"

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 27 2004, 02:40 PM
And fuck the government taxing the rich more, if I somehow come into millions, I don't want those bastards taking more of what's mine because I have more, that's called theft.

:withstupid:

the wealthier already AUTOMATICLY get taxed more... there is no fucking reason to tax them at a higher rate as well

dont see what im saying??
ok heres the simple math

if you make $30,000 per year and are taxed 15%... you have paid $4500 in taxes
if you make $300,000 per year and you are taxed at 15%... you have paid $45,000 in taxes

so the guy with more money is paying more in taxes
$45,000 > $4500

this is fair... but its not how it works

the guy making $30,000 ends up getting taxed at 15% (if head of household)... so he ends up paying $4500
the guy making $300,000 ends up getting taxed at 33% (if head of household)... so he ends up paying $99,000

now the guy with more money is paying a fuckload more in taxes
$99,000 >>>>>>>>>>>> $4500

is this fair??? fuck no

exactly!!!!! same percentage is fine, but higher percentage cuz you worked harder and have alot of money, thats shit! glad to see some people see it my way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back