anti-IE propaganda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we should all buy mozilla stock and watch ourselves get rich. :ph34r:

sike i have no clue about wallstreet, seems like a good idea though. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 27 2004, 02:00 PM
and quite possibly, the BEST article ever.
http://slate.msn.com/id/2103152/

yes, an anti- IE article on a Microsoft SITE no less. lol yes, folks, its THAT bad.

slate.msn.com also recommends that users use Mozilla to view their site and not IE. A few days after that was mentioned Microsoft put the Slate division up for sale.

Biased media bullshit.

While Firfox may be better, it's a lost cause. Lotus handles better than any car on U.S. grounds, but that does not mean it's going to sell more than Ford or Chevy. There are a lot of things that are better, but not more accepted. Mozilla will be one of these.

if a lotus was free, and a ford cost money (with an operating sysmtem) what would you chose?

yo're the lost cuase, and a danger to the future of the itnernet :)

Originally posted by Havok+Jul 27 2004, 07:14 PM-->
IE = Free
Mozilla = Free

what the hell is the point of your argument?
[post=368931]Quoted post[/post]​

point is, IE is no longer being released standalone. unless you have longhorn for 499, you will not get IE7.

B16
@Jul 27 2004, 07:27 PM
its all about IE, everything else is garbage.

:worthy: IE
[post=368945]Quoted post[/post]​

you're an idiot who codes in java all day. who's going to beleive you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 27 2004, 05:53 PM
if a lotus was free, and a ford cost money (with an operating sysmtem) what would you chose?

yo're the lost cuase, and a danger to the future of the itnernet :)
[post=368913]Quoted post[/post]​

More like a free Lotus with all extra packages for free, in the body style and color you choose, versus a Ford with no seatbelts that doesn't pass any safety standards, and has a stereo welded in it that cannot be removed, doesn't play most music right and breaks down every few hours... That costs money.

Since you put it like that, the Ford.

IE6 runs faster on my computer, load shit quicker than Mozilla ever did, and it's not my system.

fuckin hate m0zilla :thumbsdown:

half the fucking sites i go to dont load right with it
theres shit all over the place.... theres pics that should be links that wont work... theres type stacked on top of itself... theres type mashed into the pictures... shit doesnt line up right... simple audio on a site wont fucking load/play right... it makes you go through the gay little download manager thing... etc etc etc

when i was using IE every page i went to loaded... not only did they load they also looked correct (shit wasnt out of place or piled on top of other shit, etc)

thats cuz the sites have shitty coding are out of date and are not uber l33t blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I DONT CARE
it doesnt fucking matter how uber advanced it is if nothing fucking works with it

you guys are complaining about the WRONG shit.

sites that don't work in mozilla, or ANY non-quirks mode browser, are simply MADE LIKE SHIT.

if the site does'nt work, complain to the webmaster that he sucks at the internet and that he shoudl throw out frontpage and actually LAERN how to build things for the fucking web

so if i use to go to a site when i was running IE and everything worked fine
but now that i am running m0zillA it looks like ass / doesnt load right

somehow that is the sites fault???

the web site works

the new ub3r l33t cRaZy mAd AdVaNc3d y0! br0wZer is what isnt rendering the site correctly

Back