anti-IE propaganda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, it's wrong.

its like building a tool that takes a 33.23123412 mm wrench.

microsoft makes that size wrench.

but, it doesn't come in your "auto tech" tool kit" from snap-on.

propretary bullshit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 28 2004, 02:33 PM
no, it's wrong.

its like building a tool that takes a 33.23123412 mm wrench.

microsoft makes that size wrench.

but, it doesn't come in your "auto tech" tool kit" from snap-on.

propretary bullshit.
[post=369349]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, if Microsoft has the "tools" I need, let's all stick with IE6 then.

touche :)

I use firefox without a single problem and i like it more because of the options available and most importantly the pop up blocker. I dont see how it wouldnt work right other places, maybe something is wrong w/ the computer :shrug2:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 28 2004, 02:08 PM
so if i use to go to a site when i was running IE and everything worked fine
but now that i am running m0zillA it looks like ass / doesnt load right

somehow that is the sites fault???

the web site works

the new ub3r l33t cRaZy mAd AdVaNc3d y0! br0wZer is what isnt rendering the site correctly
[post=369337]Quoted post[/post]​

Give me an example.

And yes, if the site uses code best used to wipe my ass with, it IS the site's fault, and the site owner's fault.

'the new ub3r l33t cRaZy mAd AdVaNc3d y0! br0wZer' follows W3C standards, whereas IE cuts corners so people who don't know how to code a website can.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jul 28 2004, 02:54 PM-->
@Jul 28 2004, 02:08 PM

the web site works

the new ub3r l33t cRaZy mAd AdVaNc3d y0! br0wZer is what isnt rendering the site correctly

Give me an example.

And yes, if the site uses code best used to wipe my ass with, it IS the site's fault, and the site owner's fault.

'the new ub3r l33t cRaZy mAd AdVaNc3d y0! br0wZer' follows W3C standards, whereas IE cuts corners so people who don't know how to code a website can.
[post=369365]Quoted post[/post]​

Society is based on cutting corners, look at Firestone.

Originally posted by Havok+Jul 28 2004, 02:58 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 28 2004, 02:54 PM
E_SolSi
@Jul 28 2004, 02:08 PM

the web site works

Give me an example.

[post=369365]Quoted post[/post]​

Society is based on cutting corners, look at Firestone.
[post=369367]Quoted post[/post]​

So you'd cut corners building an engine?

If you're gonna do something, do it right.

firestone also got sued and owned.

lets sue M$ for fucking up the internet and making every 12 yr old kid think he can make a fucking website.

EVERYONE can make a website. yes, everyone. its really not all that hard... and with tools that basically do it for you, if you can click and drag, you can make at least SOMETHING.

I look at it like this:

For your wedding- would you hire 12 year old who "can use a camera" or would you hire a professional photographer?

the answer is clear- if you want it done RIGHT, you hire the person who can BUILD IT RIGHT.

Sure, you can go through in photoshop after your 12 yr old takes all dark pics and lighten them up... and well, thats what IE does.

Speaking of the number 12, that's how many people Mozilla has working under their entire division. 12 people can't run a web browser effectively, and the future will soon reflect this. Their mail system sucks, and dosen't even support some of the largest email companies.

Once again, Mozilla web browser looks like it was designed the same week Pentium III came out. Firefox is better, but it's a lost cause. Thunderbird is to email what Echo is to a sports car.

Back