Anti Islam Movie leads to american deaths

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

These aren't military geniuses we're killing with these surgical strikes, they're people that can yell really loud that say the things the extremest want them to say.

So you're advocating surgical drone strikes on people whose speech we disagree with? When those same drones patrol American air space and the president has already ordered American citizens to be assassinated...

I hate to burst your bubble, but the Libyans have every right to hate Americans and kill our diplomats. We shit all over their sovereignty, provide military support to a civil war, and then get surprised when they hate us? We're walking around that whole area with our big stick sucker punching anyone we can get away with and then cry about it when they fight back?

An asshole that missed the 'dont talk to them at all' part of my rant. You just did what the rest of the left media does...you took one point out of my entire argument and shot it back at me like it was my entire argument.

gg

asshole or not, he makes a point
freedom fighter or terrorist all depends on what side of the coin you're on
boston tea party?

Yup. If china (or insert any country here) had a base in san Fran and had Armed troops roaming the streets by your work, you would probably hate China too and want to get the the F out of your city.

Yup. If china (or insert any country here) had a base in san Fran and had Armed troops roaming the streets by your work, you would probably hate China too and want to get the the F out of your city.

Problem is, they (the general Arabic population) just loved us when we supported the rebel cause. Then once they've gotten their self serving way, they turn around and bite the hand that feeds them.

We use them for oil. I get it. Get over it. That's how the world works. They use us so they're not chucking spears at one another and eating twigs and berries for the rest of their existence.

I don't have a whole lot of "woe is me" feeling because just like we use them, they use us.

I think of assimilation of democracy to middle eastern cultures as similar to the very mature and profound saying, "You can't make a ho, into a housewife."

These people have a fighting culture. That's what they know. That's what they do. You can't fault them for being this way, the same way you can't blame the dog for shitting on the carpet. That doesn't mean that you have to like it or support their way of life forever.

My criticism of the US is this... shit or get off the pot. Nuke them or abandon them and find your oil elsewhere.

I think of assimilation of democracy to middle eastern cultures as similar to the very mature and profound saying, "You can't make a ho, into a housewife."

I was talking to a friend and posed "pimping ain't easy, but it's necessary" as a question to his assertion that our diplomats were doing a difficult and important job. Strange how often rap lyrics can sum up our political views so succinctly.

Not sure why this didnt upset anyone... Very NSFW.

You have been warned.

Here it goes.

Rg9mK.jpg

But that short video clip somehow did?

pretty much sums it up

Back