anti MS fans.. click here. hehe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so, i lost my pen....

so, i go to our supply room to pick one up...

so, its a clicker pen that looks all cool and shit..

shopmicrosoft.com all over it.

i've had it for about 10 min now, and already, the clicker part of the pen is unstable. sometimes it will click the ink in, some times it won't.

I got such a kick out of this that i thought i'd share.

i said something in the office, and i got as reply of "can you reboot it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a microsoft pen... it became unstable like you said, so for a hoot I sanded off the Microsoft part and wrote Linux Redhat 9 on it... now it works like a champ. :eek:

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 4 2004, 05:45 PM
my pocket pc windows 2002 crashed on my phone
[post=372655]Quoted post[/post]​

I think it's strange that a phone would crash. But apparently, No one else has responded shockingly, so I'm just old fashioned.

-> Steve

Mine....... :lol:

redneckpalmpilot.jpg

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 4 2004, 09:52 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Aug 4 2004, 05:45 PM
my pocket pc windows 2002 crashed on my phone
[post=372655]Quoted post[/post]​

I think it's strange that a phone would crash. But apparently, No one else has responded shockingly, so I'm just old fashioned.

-> Steve
[post=372752]Quoted post[/post]​

Because it isn't a suprise. It's running PocketPC... the horrid thing it is.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2004, 10:27 AM
Microsoft will only make a product that doesn't suck when they start making vacuum's.

:D
[post=372919]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm willing to bet they won't even be able to do that right... and what will they call them?

MicroSuck?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2004, 10:41 AM
read that again.
[post=372930]Quoted post[/post]​

YOU read it again :p

I know how vaccums work, I was just saying, they probably won't be able to even do that right. Then I made fun of their name.

:ph34r:

Back