Anti Theft Radio Code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called this honda # earlier and i told them my radio sn and vin # but they said they couldnt find the access code...:(

how can i find it

Hi everyone,
I'm having the same problem with car radio, however, the story's a little longer. I live in Lithuania, bought a car from USA (it's not Accord, it's 2003 Honda Element), but I read this thread and thought I could get some help. Honda dealers here can't help me with the code, because the car ir from USA, they cal only give me the code for European Hondas. Since you guys work in USA Honda dealerships, figured out I could ask you to help me, the s/n is DCZ20015499, e-mail gytenisr@gmail.com. Thanks

2002 Accord

Also needing a radio code. Had to put in a new battery this weekend. Bought the car used. Not sure if this is the serial of not. 00X3A-S84-6400

Dealership wants $95.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I couldn't find any other numbers anywhere on the car except for the VIN.

onebeach@gmail.com

What happens if you don't have a code?
Does the radio just not work?
I am going to install a $900 Infinity system and could care less about the junk stock CD player.

Hi

I need the code for radio, my car is a Honda Civic EX 2002, my code is 22093701 or U2209J3701, thanks a lot.

number one, no need to double post.

number two, im closing this thread. Im sure that you all have legit stereos, but if you want codes, pm someone or find a different place. We are not doing this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back