anti-vinyl sticker shirt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
found this on the Drop 'Em Wear? site and just about died laughing at it and figured you all would like. here it is:

vinyl_shirt.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet. I didn't see that one when I was flipping through. Too bad the CRX is getting painted. Oh well.

:lol:

Sweetness. Hmm. Maybe I should throw 18s on the CRX and run the tops of the tires through holes in the hood.

:lmao:

thats actually a really old design. when i go to Indy Truck Bash this weekend..ima pick up a new Drop Em Wear? shirt. not sure what one to get. i like the new designs.

nice link, awhile back I saw a nice picture of a vtec motor and on top of it it said "vtec is great" and under the motor it said "if you want to run 14's" shit was funny as hell when I say it :)

Milan

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 13 2003, 10:06 PM
yeah man. i bought mine at a show a few years ago. heres a shirt with an EF Civic hatchback:

no_fat_chicks_car.jpg

I saw that sticker posted on a veeeeery nice slammed truck a while back. I laughed my ass off! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 13 2003, 10:06 PM
yeah man. i bought mine at a show a few years ago. heres a shirt with an EF Civic hatchback:

no_fat_chicks_car.jpg

DUDE. It's my car ;)

I just ordered that one, the one "Still plays with cars" just because all my family thinks I'll never grow out of it, and the Surgeon General's Warning one. :p

Back