Anticipation

Cowboys vs. Giants

• Cowboys Win

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • VaGiants Win

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jerry Jones is the biggest scumbag ever. He was more than happy to let Michael Irving and the rest of the cowboys run around, dropping cash, slinging coke, raping girls, and hanging out with hookers while being all juiced up and general delinquints, during the mid 90's.
How was he really suppose to stop them? It's their personal life. A comp programmers boss would give two shits if his employee was beating his wife, as long as profits were up.

How was he really suppose to stop them? It's their personal life. A comp programmers boss would give two shits if his employee was beating his wife, as long as profits were up.

Same way all good coaches and owners stop their players from acting blatantly immoral out in public, by imposing penalties and fines.

Bill Parcels had little trouble reigning in the idiots that liked to make a mockery of the game.

Essentially Jerry Jones only gave a shit about the money. Any moral employer will certainly care if their employees are acting immorally.

Same way all good coaches and owners stop their players from acting blatantly immoral out in public, by imposing penalties and fines.

Bill Parcels had little trouble reigning in the idiots that liked to make a mockery of the game.

Essentially Jerry Jones only gave a shit about the money. Any moral employer will certainly care if their employees are acting immorally.
Bill Parcells was probably the coach who cared the most about his players... and LT still played the majority of his career on coke. Players are going to do what they want.

Bill Parcells was probably the coach who cared the most about his players... and LT still played the majority of his career on coke. Players are going to do what they want.

Coaches can't always cure or even help the addiction of their players, but the Cowboys would literally go as a team to strip clubs and such and just create a complete riot.

Thats where the problem with Jerry Jones is, it wasn't just one bad apple it was the fact that his team ran rampant and there were multiple arrests, drug/steroid convictions, rapes, etc. The cowboys acted like a bunch of barbarian ass clowns rather than a group of adult men playing a game.

I have little respect for that.

Coaches can't always cure or even help the addiction of their players, but the Cowboys would literally go as a team to strip clubs and such and just create a complete riot.

Thats where the problem with Jerry Jones is, it wasn't just one bad apple it was the fact that his team ran rampant and there were multiple arrests, drug/steroid convictions, rapes, etc. The cowboys acted like a bunch of barbarian ass clowns rather than a group of adult men playing a game.

I have little respect for that.
I'm not saying it was right, but Jerry Jones is about making money, he's not a babysitter. If that makes him a scumbag in your mind I don't know. I think he is a great example of Capitalism. In some circles the two go hand in hand I guess.

And your right when given everything players will take advantage of the situation, but then you also have players that will simply pay the fine and still carry a gun, do drugs, and fight dogs.

Jerry Jones is the biggest scumbag ever. He was more than happy to let Michael Irving and the rest of the cowboys run around, dropping cash, slinging coke, raping girls, and hanging out with hookers while being all juiced up and general delinquints, during the mid 90's.

So whats different than any other football player? I guess its okay for Ricky Williams to do a news special saying how ganja is his god, yet return to playing football, or the countless other players in the league that delve into that mess.

Why not critique any of the other owners, coaches and league officials? Why hate on the Cowboys? Secondly - where's your proof that they "did this as a team?"

And lastly Jerry Jones was and is a godsend to the NFL. Its reveled that his business approach to the game completely made it to be the phenomenon that it is today. Mixing marketing and sports together - creating a marketable franchise and logo identification globally.

So whats different than any other football player? I guess its okay for Ricky Williams to do a news special saying how ganja is his god, yet return to playing football, or the countless other players in the league that delve into that mess.

Why not critique any of the other owners, coaches and league officials? Why hate on the Cowboys? Secondly - where's your proof that they "did this as a team?"

And lastly Jerry Jones was and is a godsend to the NFL. Its reveled that his business approach to the game completely made it to be the phenomenon that it is today. Mixing marketing and sports together - creating a marketable franchise and logo identification globally.
Just to clarify, Ganja is God. Haha.

Are you a fair-weather cowboys fan or did you not following them through the mid nineties? Michael Irving, the fat ass line man that played for the cowgirls forever - who's name is eluding me currently, and some other lackies from the defense and offense were known around Dallas and there's plenty of news articles supporting what I'm saying.

Irving got hit with the cocaine charges and the rape charge from that stripper, while out with about 5 other cowboy players that were known to go out. Fatty Mcfatfat got hit with steroids and I think he also got hit with cocaine possession and the rest all had multiple minor charges from like incident. Its pretty well known.

Also do you hear me condoning Ricky Williams? He's a great player, but that clown is just as much of a street thug as Vick and other uneducated assholes that the only thing they have in their life is their ability to play ball. Sue me for being an individual who supports well rounded people who contribute to society, rather than just uneducated, one dimensional, people who play in a game and simply entertain me.

I'm not saying it was right, but Jerry Jones is about making money, he's not a babysitter. If that makes him a scumbag in your mind I don't know. I think he is a great example of Capitalism. In some circles the two go hand in hand I guess.

And your right when given everything players will take advantage of the situation, but then you also have players that will simply pay the fine and still carry a gun, do drugs, and fight dogs.

I think this is where a lot of modern-America falls off the boat.

Financial success and the ability to participate and flourish in a capitalistic society does not have to be linked to immoral activities.

Look at the greatest investor, Warren Buffet, and what he has given back to the capitalistic society from which he profited. Look at the amount of money Bill Gates has donated and look at the foundations and charities he runs/supports.

You don't have to be a slick, fast talking, corrupt business man to make a good living or to successfully market a product.

I think this is where a lot of modern-America falls off the boat.

Financial success and the ability to participate and flourish in a capitalistic society does not have to be linked to immoral activities.

Look at the greatest investor, Warren Buffet, and what he has given back to the capitalistic society from which he profited. Look at the amount of money Bill Gates has donated and look at the foundations and charities he runs/supports.

You don't have to be a slick, fast talking, corrupt business man to make a good living or to successfully market a product.
What immoral activities? He may be aggressive in the business world but he's not the one doing coke and getting arrested.

What immoral activities? He may be aggressive in the business world but he's not the one doing coke and getting arrested.

Being a facilitator to such activities, by having awareness and the power to stop the public debauchery of your players but failing to do so, is immoral in my book.

Clearly you guys could give a shit less as long as your team wins or makes money, which many may feel is fine, but its not how I was brought up and therefore not something that I support.

Jerry Jones will always be a piece of trash in my book.

///end.

Key word is YOUR book - you are generalizing and singling out one team of 32 in the league. If it concerns you that much - why not send him a letter.

Key word is YOUR book - you are generalizing and singling out one team of 32 in the league. If it concerns you that much - why not send him a letter.
"It just says "Dear Jerry" then it looks like someone spit on the paper??"

Yes, MY book.

I focus in on him because he was the biggest offender when I was growing up and closely following the game.

No other owner has been quite so high profile nor had quite so many incidents in the recent past in terms of players misbehaving and then owners just overlooking the problem so that they could win on Sunday.

How many hookers & how much blow will be in the Dallas Locker room before the game? That will be the deciding factor....

and for the record I'm 7-1 on my pics for the playoff series. The SD vs Colts game screwed me.

Back