any 311 fans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

looking to download their new single from them. dont know the words but its something like this...

Going crazy, sometiiimmmezzz...

hellmothaphuckinyeah!!!!

i saw them at the warped tour a couplea years back, they're freakin AWESOME live

I was supposed to have some of the warped tour stay at my hotal but the cancal at the last min.

Sorry thought I would add that...and try to post whore.

You whores are soooooo gonna get in trouble.

Is it the song that's all musical and shit? They have a bunch of different instruments and shit?

I have one cd by 311. it's mostly white rap-rock isn't it? I forget the name of the cd but it's blue with 311 on it lol

Good cd. never bought another cd by them tho.

umm the name of the song? ya 311 claims they are hip/rock/reggae pretty cool i just got into them.

The only 311 song I like is Amber. :thumbsup:

311=Great. All their songs rock and put you in a nice easy going trance. OF course after my car was broken into and my whole collection was stolen that was not the case. :mad:

they're a pretty good group. i saw them perform at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica a few weeks backs. they were either pretty good or i was too drunk to notice they sucked. VIP tickets rock cuz you get a lounge, free food and an open bar.

Back