Any boarders here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i did a google for it and it seems people cant wait to find one for sale..

I love to board. Can't recall the size of it though. I stay out of the park though, I prefer to rip up the diamond and double diamond trails.

Mountain Creek actually has a deal on their season tickets before the snow falls. $250 now, $400 after. With my job it's perfect if I want to run up on a twilight. Other than that I'm going up to Whiteface in Upstate MLK weekend and hopefully up to NH. My friend's little brother goes to Plymouth State, right by Mt. Sunapee and Cranmore Mtn.

hrm. what do you think its worth?
I dont think I would sell it, its one of those things your going to tell yourself you shouldnt have gotten rid of it after you do.
here is one of the best, if not the best mountain in CA
http://www.wallyx.com/gallery/d/235-2/mammoth_mountain_trail_map
Mammoth. :drool: Me and my friends talk about going out west every year, it never happens but I would love it, real snow on a real mountain, it would be awesome. Here is what we have, more of a big hill than a mountain.:(

bm-trail-map.jpg

bw-trail-map_1.jpg

I dont think I would sell it, its one of those things your going to tell yourself you shouldnt have gotten rid of it after you do.

ehh, it's old and needs some tune-up work (sharpening, etc). I have no attachments to it. I got it 3rd hand at best. Bill had it before me, and one of his friends had it before him.

I would sell it if i could replace it with something newer and make it a wash hands down.

My local 'hills'

Mt Southington:
STGN-TRAIL-MAP.jpg

ski sundown:
trail.jpg

I've done a bunch up north though too...
killington, stowe, sugarbush, mt snow, and a couple others i think too

CA and surrounding area is full of decent mountains.. Tahoe would be awesome - The best ski, snowboard, and mountain resort guide since 1994!
Heavenly and Kirkwood are decent places

I dont know what I would do with myself at a place like that, we dont have any real mountains out this way so it kind of sucks. There are a couple OK places in up-state NY, and PA, but Ive only heard of them. Im only 30 minutes from thoe two I posted and they are 5 mintutes from each other so it just makes it nice to have two places so close, even though our black diamonds are like your bunny hills.:D

Last edited:
thats because its too big for you.. probably doesnt turn to well does it

its like riding a long board down a mountain

Yeah, those are 15-20 min away though.

Vermont and all the big resorts are like 4 hours drive
Yea, close ones are for an afternoon or twilight run when you get out of work early or have a day off. Upstate, VT, and NH are actually some pretty good boarding if you get an average winter snowfall.

BTW, snow in northern NJ. Mountain Creek and the hills north of there will be open by mid-November if not sooner.

thats because its too big for you.. probably doesnt turn to well does it

its like riding a long board down a mountain

I realize it is longer than what is recommended, but no, it is super stiff and it rips edge to edge. It takes a little more muscle to move it but I am a powerful human being and don't mind working hard for the speed. I can outrun anyone that rides a floppy little freestyle board. So no, it isn't too big;)

Back